[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Methusalem

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to automate the production of brass for flaxbeards. making the ever present Galgadorian Metal is killing me. Also the biggest upset is the steves cart resetting the external distibuter. I looked at the forums and he is not updating or responding to the people.automating that is garbage now and on my new map after mca went nuts on me i have yet to even try to make it its a waste. which brings me back to a way to be able to do something besides click a crucible. I have found droppers drop into it and another dropper will click to dump a hopper takes it from the mold. problem is if i put a timer on it it wont dump. cant see myself wanting to make a million ingots to make machines if there is no future automation.

Here's a simple setup to produce Brass ingots:
fKVVgrrh.png

Flaxbeard Crucible with an Open Crate (Botania) on top of it. On all four sides are hoppers, three of them filled with copper, one with zinc. BC gates keep the hoppers disabled, unless they get a pulse on the red wire cable.

The lever activates the crucible and also starts to run a timer. (I've added RedLogic. When you fly into space you really shouldn't have to do vanilla redstone stuff anymore. :) But a vanilla redstone clock using repeaters will do as well.) The timer is set to 28 seconds, the pulse turns off all four gates for a split second and it drops 3 copper and 1 zinc into the crucible. A hopper under the cast takes the Brass ingot and puts it into the chest.

It still happens rarely, that the crate drops the copper/zinc right when the crucible it trying to pour into the cast and you end up with a few copper or zinc ingots in the chest. I normally just throw them back into the hopper on top.

fKVVgrr.png

lkXSKZ0.png

Last edited:

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Just downgrade to 1.3.0 if anyworlds gets messed up in 1.3.3 and you will be fine...

Nope, same thing again.
Here is the log.

Firstly I tried the world that was downloaded, then I tried the old (corrupted) one.

Attachments

• Console log FTB BlastOff 3.txt
    712.4 KB · Views: 79

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Just disable the chunkloader mod and it will go away, no need to bother with mcedit, I think it might be an issue with enderchest though

Nope, no good, I disabled the chickenchunks mod and the same thing happens, but it didn't show me the screen where something is missing...

Here's the log:

Attachments

• Console log FTB BlastOff 4.txt
    509.2 KB · Views: 74

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, no good, I disabled the chickenchunks mod and the same thing happens, but it didn't show me the screen where something is missing...

Here's the log:
Try disabling the Enderchest mod and show me the report if it crashes...the crash looks like something to do with enderchest

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Try disabling the Enderchest mod and show me the report if it crashes...the crash looks like something to do with enderchest

Ender storage disabled, now it showed me the screen where some blocks/items are missing.
Then it continued to launch... it stopped at one point and did not continue.
Here is the log:

Attachments

• Console log FTB BlastOff 5.txt
    506.6 KB · Views: 78

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Try deleting the FTB folder and reinstalling the pack ( backup your world saves first...)

PM me your world file, ill try to fix it

I have no freakin' idea how to upload the file through private message nor how to even send the private message. (is it the conversation thingy?)