[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

tortmancomith

Jul 29, 2019
well i did some reading about it i mean double output aparantly its mekanism way down the road with that vat from mariculture.

Rowan Mohammed

Jul 29, 2019
NOOO!! BlastOff crashes when opening EazyCore!! plz plz plz help!
I already backed up and reinstalled it. i also put back the worlds but they dont open and just crash!
:mad::(

Last edited:

bawki

Jul 29, 2019
So I was talking to @joshie about the left-click issues with blacksmith's anvil. It appears not to be exclusive to Mariculture. Using left-click on Storage Drawers doesn't work as well, this bug appears to appear randomly after a while and it is resolved by removing the player save .dat file from world/playerdata/

Could it be caused by MyFit/Enviromine?

Enviromine also randomly stops ticking player stats(insanity, water etc). Maybe it is related to that?

/mt reload didnt help, and YES i have at least 1 level xp on my character.

Last edited:

Merfax

Jul 29, 2019
I can't update my 1.3.0 save map to 1.3.1. or 1.3.3. The loader freezes at "Loading World" (just after the warning about titanium arrow heads), and never progresses; it does work if I downgrade instead to 1.2.8.
I've tried to edit out all chunks but the base, and prune the map as per Prometheius's post, but no luck.
I've updated JAVA to 1.8.0.45 (x64) and FTB Launcher to 1.4.6.
I've been working on the map since 1.1.8 and I'd hate to have too start over.

Any suggestions on what I can try?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I can't update my 1.3.0 save map to 1.3.1. or 1.3.3. The loader freezes at "Loading World" (just after the warning about titanium arrow heads), and never progresses; it does work if I downgrade instead to 1.2.8.
I've tried to edit out all chunks but the base, and prune the map as per Prometheius's post, but no luck.
I've updated JAVA to 1.8.0.45 (x64) and FTB Launcher to 1.4.6.
I've been working on the map since 1.1.8 and I'd hate to have too start over.

Any suggestions on what I can try?
Just remain at 1.3.0, 1.3.3 is just some bugfixes

Blue_Dwarf

Jul 29, 2019
How do I use the Kinetic Energy Buffer?

It seems to suck up power just fine, but I can't seem to get it to output any.

What else can I use to store power for my lasers?

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
No go. I don't have any backups of this world, I had to delete the FTB Launcher folder and reinstall it (and no I don't have it in my recycle bin) to get it working again aaand I kiiind of forgot about the backup folder... I backed up only the saves folder from every modpack and I didn't realize that something is missing there...

I tried to Prune the world to see if that can fix anything but it's a no go.

Maybe I could try importing this world to a new world, would that help you think?

Anything you can think of @karmarcharger ?

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Just downgrade to 1.3.0 if anyworlds gets messed up in 1.3.3 and you will be fine...

Whenever I try to download it, it says error downloading modpack in half of the download. I may try different download servers, but is there anything else I should try?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I try to download it, it says error downloading modpack in half of the download. I may try different download servers, but is there anything else I should try?
Use CurseCDN, if all else fails, copy the files elsewhere and let FTB redownload the stuff