Whitelist Server KUMACRAFT ★ MINDCRACK & ULTIMATE PACK ★ MATURE (16+) ★ TS3 ★ WHITELIST ★ PROFESSIONALLY HOSTED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Secretchaos

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: SecretChaos
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): Secretchaos
In-Game Name: SecretChaos
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: looking for a new server since i got griefed in my last server
Have you read and understand our rules?: yes
Anything Else?: yeah im very expierenced with every mod and just looking for a server to chat a little while building awesome stuff

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: SecretChaos
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): Secretchaos
In-Game Name: SecretChaos
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: looking for a new server since i got griefed in my last server
Have you read and understand our rules?: yes
Anything Else?: yeah im very expierenced with every mod and just looking for a server to chat a little while building awesome stuff
Can you be on TeamSpeak at 7PM EST?

zoo912345

Jul 29, 2019
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): zoo912345
In-Game Name:zoo912345
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Cause i cant find any desent servers and want to have some fun. Looking for one i can stick to.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes i have
Anything Else?: I am kinda new but that's why i want to join to learn and make some friends with it. I learn fast :D anything eles ill get on teamspeak?

MasterChris725

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: MasterChris725
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): MasterChris725
In-Game Name: MasterChris725
(Shall I repeat my frequently used and very unimaginative username? :p)
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I'm mostly looking for a friendly, lively server community because singleplayer can get quite dull after a while.
Have you read and understood* our rules?: Yes.
(sorry ocd about grammar :s)
Anything Else?: Bow ties are cool.

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): zoo912345
In-Game Name:zoo912345
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Cause i cant find any desent servers and want to have some fun. Looking for one i can stick to.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes i have
Anything Else?: I am kinda new but that's why i want to join to learn and make some friends with it. I learn fast :D anything eles ill get on teamspeak?
Sorry strictly sticking to my 18+ rule.
Forum Name: MasterChris725
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): MasterChris725
In-Game Name: MasterChris725
(Shall I repeat my frequently used and very unimaginative username? :p)
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I'm mostly looking for a friendly, lively server community because singleplayer can get quite dull after a while.
Have you read and understood* our rules?: Yes.
(sorry ocd about grammar :s)
Anything Else?: Bow ties are cool.
Can you join me on TS please?

provooker

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: provooker
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): Provooker
In-Game Name: provooker
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I just want a server with a nice and non-grief community.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes
Anything Else?: not really

MSJ91

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: MSJ91
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): MSJ91
In-Game Name: MSJ91
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I'm looking for a server with a friendly community and mature players to have some fun with.
Have you read and understand our rules?:Yes
Anything Else?: I've been playing FTB for some time now and before that I played Tekkit, so I know the basics of most of the mods. I love to build and I always strive to make aesthecially pleasing builds. Favorite animal is a tiger.

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: MSJ91
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): MSJ91
In-Game Name: MSJ91
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I'm looking for a server with a friendly community and mature players to have some fun with.
Have you read and understand our rules?:Yes
Anything Else?: I've been playing FTB for some time now and before that I played Tekkit, so I know the basics of most of the mods. I love to build and I always strive to make aesthecially pleasing builds. Favorite animal is a tiger.
Please get on TeamSpeak please?

abculatter_2

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: abculatter_2
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): abculatter_2
In-Game Name: abculatter_2
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I'm just tired of playing by myself all the time, and I just enjoy playing with others, especially in the construction of public works.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yup.
Anything Else?: My favorite animal is the kitten. :3

conrad26sr

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: conrad26sr
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable):
In-Game Name:6lorenzo9
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?:I love MC and is better play with other players
Have you read and understand our rules?:Yes ^^
Anything Else?:I'm no griefer xD

YarnTheory

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Yarntheory
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Seems like a nice community, with room to grow. Also, I'm really looking forward to logistic pipes and mystcraft. I've had my eye on your server for a couple days, and the map reset on my last server has prompted me to look for another! So here I am.
Have you read and understand our rules?: I have. Pretty straightforward stuff. My only question, aside from your "interview", do you want me/us to frequent your TS3 server?
Anything Else?: Yes. I like cats. Very cuddly, when they aren't clawing my face off.

I posted in your forums as well, but I guess this helps awareness! Thanks!

tcrawleyman

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: tcrawleyman
minecraftforums.net Account( If applicable):
In-Game Name: tcrawleyman & alondite1010 (yes app for two if thats okay)
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: We have been looking for a new server after our old one was overgriefed and everyone stole from us. Also in the description I can see of your server it seems like a really nice setup people wise and server wise. Also we have been itching to get into logic pipes and mystcraft whether or not we get to make ages.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes we both have. We just arn't to sure bout the vocal interview. If it's required I am sure we can figure something out whether it be one or both of us do it.
Anything Else?: We both like dogs. We prefer the big mastiff dogs. We prob wont talk in teamspeak often alon may but we can most likely both listen in as to not stay out of the loop. Also we are both sorry for any hardships that may come if you chose us with contacting us for whitelist, setup, and etc.