Whitelist Server KUMACRAFT ★ MINDCRACK & ULTIMATE PACK ★ MATURE (16+) ★ TS3 ★ WHITELIST ★ PROFESSIONALLY HOSTED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CreeperCrazy

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name:CreeperCrazy
minecraftforums.net Account I think CreeperCrazy cannot be sure though
In-Game Name:CrazyCrazy
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Because plain Minecraft gets boring and I want to move onto new new things. I have played much FTB and love the new things it adds to Minecraft. Its hard to find a good mature community and i hope i can join. Thanks.
Have you read and understand our rules?:Yes and Yes
Anything Else?: Very likeable person apparently and helpful on and of servers. And PANDAS

JuwanSkinner

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: JuwanSkinner
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): JuwanSkinner
In-Game Name: JuwanSkinner
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I want a server that has more mods then a regular Mindcrack server. It seems that you have a mature community going on that I would like to be apart of.
Have you read and understand our rules?: I have read and I understand your rules.
Anything Else?: I know I'm not 18 but I feel that I am mature for my age and I can be an exception. Also on the teamspeak note, I have a teamspeak server that I talk to my RL friends on so I probably won't be that "active" unless I need to ask a question or none of my friends are on.

nsxlongshot

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name:nsxlongshot
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable):nsxlongshot
In-Game Name:nsxlongshot
Age:16, 17 next month and im a mature person and im not annoying like most people my age so hope i could be an exception
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: like playing on servers more than single player
Have you read and understand our rules?: ya
Anything Else?: my favorite pet is my dog oreo

ztQ

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name:ztQ
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): ztQ
In-Game Name: ztQ
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I am starting to get bored playing single player so I decided to look for mature group of people that I could play with.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes.
Anything Else?: I can speak, I am usually around 6 hours a day online and I am mature, friendly player.

Circuitbomb

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name:Circuitbomb
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): n/a
In-Game Name: Circuitbomb
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: To join a community. The mod lineup. A hopefully mature group.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Since the English was superb I was able to fully read and understand the rules.
Anything Else?: Ramen noodles are delicious. Even better is when you have a bowl of ramen and a big plate of hot sizzling bacon. That's the best.

ZeroCooly

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: ZeroCooly
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): Miner117_zac (made a while ago)
In-Game Name: pianomanr (was given to me by my brother)
Age: 13 but I am most certainly mature, I would enjoy playing the game with people that have the same level of maturity as me.
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I would enjoy playing the game with other people but they must have the same level of maturity as me. I do not want to play with a bunch of little kids (yes I know I am entitled as one), I am currently a really skilled player (with mods.) I am also a great builder; I built a up to scale model of a Cruise ship out of rp2 micro block, functioning with ic2 and other mod machines to simulate it as a realistic cruise!
Have you read and understand our rules?: Of course I do believe that everyone should.
Anything Else?: I like bunnies, pizza, and inventing things. I cannot get on team speak but you can find me anytime on Skype; my Skype is zaccarsten or I will be on steam less frequently as skype but I will still be on for a majority of the time. I do play a excessive amount of games but mainly Minecraft as it lets me bring out my creativity!

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
We are now hosting a lag free ultimate pack! Please fill out an application, we will run it through! Now accepting ages 16+!

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ziibez
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: The thing that has attracted me to Kumacraft is mainly the Ultimate server now being hosted!! I really want to find a nice server to play it on :D. another big selling point is your 16+ age limit, I'm sick of playing on servers full of whiney kids who expect everyone to pickup after them and make their lives easier because you're further ahead than them and have more experience!! It really gets on my nerves! </Rant>. Lol. I also see you haven't banned any items so it means I can make whatever I want and not have to restrict my abilities due to something not being allowed.
What mod experience do you have?: I have ALOT of experience with Minecraft mods. I pretty much got bored of Vanilla as soon as I got a few diamonds, at this point I started to install one or two mods and see where it took me. I ended up making my own personal modpack back in Minecraft Beta and this kept me amused for a while. After that I started to play the FTB SSP map and then finally got playing on Tekkit/Technic. As soon as the FTB modpack was released, however, I found it much more enjoyable and fell in love the with the Mindcrack pack instantly! I watch alot of the Mindcrackers and thoroughly enjoy every video they upload.
Have you read the rules?: Of course. The only issue I'd have at the moment is the TS interview as I cannot use my headset :( My dog has destroyed my USB soundcard and my ports are broken on my laptop, so I'd be typing during the interview :D.
Can you be active on TeamSpeak?: I can, as stated above however I currently don't have a working mic. I can type and as soon as I get round to ordering a new USB soundcard/entirely new computer I will be able to talk :p
Are you willing to try new mods, and participate in community events?: I am always up for new mobs and alot of the time I'd be up for community events. If I were to be working a big project however I may be a bit of a recluse and wish to carry on with that instead :p Not often that that happens though!!

Matrix0150

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Trixitie (I'm not a girl, just got the account from a friend)​
Why do you want to join KumaCraft? To try out the ultimate pack, and the active community seems appealing.​
What mod experience do you have? I had servers for bukkit and mindcrack, custumised it a bit, but it was mainly for friends we were 4 to 8 depend on period, so I got a good experience about pretty much anything already in the mindcrack pack​
Have you read the rules? Yes​
Can you be active on TeamSpeak? I'll try =), I'm french (Canadian) so it would be a good practice but might be hard at first.​
Are you willing to try new mods, and participate in community events? Definitely!​

Crittles

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Crittlez
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?Looking for a well managed and mature server where both the social and creativve / building aspects can be enjoyed with others. And still be able to muck around a bit
What mod experience do you have? Most mods i have experience in but im more experienced in redpower / mffs / comp craft
Have you read the rules? Yes
Can you be active on TeamSpeak? Yes
Are you willing to try new mods, and participate in community events? of course, the game is more fun when played with others.