Whitelist Server KUMACRAFT ★ MINDCRACK & ULTIMATE PACK ★ MATURE (16+) ★ TS3 ★ WHITELIST ★ PROFESSIONALLY HOSTED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Unwashed_Hands

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Unwashed_Hands
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): Unwashed_Hands
In-Game Name: Unwashed_Hands
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I am looking for a fun and reliable server to settle in on, as I have never played on a server before, and I have gotten lonely in my SSP world. Browsing through the forums this one seemed to be very focused in terms of maturity and sense of community which I enjoy. (plus US based server, Logistics Pipes and Mystcraft have me interested)
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes, I have read and understand your rules.
Anything Else?: I like Red Pandas. I currently do not have a working headset, I can listen but cannot speak, although I will be purchasing one tomorrow if I can or on Sunday!

I have quite a dumb IGN, I know. :)

themaster

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name:themaster
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable):themaster1
In-Game Name:Themaster1
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Looking to play this game with mature people
Have you read and understand our rules?:yes
Anything Else?: can't wait to play with everyone

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: blackarchan
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): blackarchan
In-Game Name: blackarchan
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Im trying for some time to find a nice stable and griefer-free server to play on
Have you read and understand our rules?: yes
Anything Else?: No
Forum Name: Unwashed_Hands
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): Unwashed_Hands
In-Game Name: Unwashed_Hands
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I am looking for a fun and reliable server to settle in on, as I have never played on a server before, and I have gotten lonely in my SSP world. Browsing through the forums this one seemed to be very focused in terms of maturity and sense of community which I enjoy. (plus US based server, Logistics Pipes and Mystcraft have me interested)
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes, I have read and understand your rules.
Anything Else?: I like Red Pandas. I currently do not have a working headset, I can listen but cannot speak, although I will be purchasing one tomorrow if I can or on Sunday!

I have quite a dumb IGN, I know. :)
Forum Name:themaster
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable):themaster1
In-Game Name:Themaster1
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Looking to play this game with mature people
Have you read and understand our rules?:yes
Anything Else?: can't wait to play with everyone
Want to join me on teamspeak please?

roadrunner83

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: neodarkness83

minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): n/a
In-Game Name: roadrunner896
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: looking for a real server fun and low lag not some over hosted server. i love playing with other players only been back on mc since 0.x days but the servers i used to play on are no longer about.

Have you read and understand our rules?: yes and understand them all.

Anything Else?: i would like to play with you guys seems a lot of fun i been hanging out in your ts server :) hope to play with you soon.

Oodahn

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Oodahn
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): Probably Oodahn as well.
In-Game Name: Oodahn
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Looking for a home.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes. Although, I have a mic for TS3, I am a pretty silent player. I chat a lot though.
Anything Else?: Treepunchers unite.

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Popparay
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): Popparay
In-Game Name: PoppaRay
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: it looks like a very decent setup, server stats looks great and the extra mods suit me down to the ground.
Have you read and understand our rules?: yes i have
Anything Else?: look forward to playing with you guys, my favorite animal is the Rat as I have 14 :)

G

GregHD

Forum Name: GregHD
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): N/A
In-Game Name: boombrshot
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I'm looking for a stable and fun server to play on with some friends.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes
Anything Else?: Thanks in advance for reading my application! Kangaroo