Whitelist Server KUMACRAFT ★ MINDCRACK & ULTIMATE PACK ★ MATURE (16+) ★ TS3 ★ WHITELIST ★ PROFESSIONALLY HOSTED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

yscho88

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: yscho88
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): Archer8
In-Game Name: yscho88
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Looking for community that will make minecraft life more fun and interesting.
By reading the intro for this server got me interested and wanted to be part of the community.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes, solid rules.
Anything Else?: I am familiar with vanilla minecraft (since beta) and played FTB (not mindcrack mod pack) to check them out. And I love all kinds of animals but I'll choose dog as my favorite although I never had one.

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: yscho88
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): Archer8
In-Game Name: yscho88
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Looking for community that will make minecraft life more fun and interesting.
By reading the intro for this server got me interested and wanted to be part of the community.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes, solid rules.
Anything Else?: I am familiar with vanilla minecraft (since beta) and played FTB (not mindcrack mod pack) to check them out. And I love all kinds of animals but I'll choose dog as my favorite although I never had one.
Please join teamspeak whenever you can?

Zorigar

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name:Zorigar
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable):-
In-Game Name:Zorigarr
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?:Hope there are no griefers here...I was in 3 whitelisted servers but apperantly "no griefing" mean GRIEF for some ppl ... and expect here with mature commuinty this not to occur..
Have you read and understand our rules?:Yes
Anything Else?:animals? ... I don't hate them but don't like them also :)
P.S. : and about the 8pm EST (3-am (GM+2)for me) TS I'll skip it today because I have stuff to attend to but tommorow i should be able (I think) to enter to speak with you guys :) thats ofc if you ask/want me to :)

TheCondor

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: TheCondor
Minecraftforums.net Account: TheCondor
In-Game Name: TheCondor
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I have been looking for a FTB server for a while and what had drawn me to this was its emphasis on maturity, that and I love using logistics pipes.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes
Anything Else?: I am wondering if this server has anything disabled from the normal FTB pack. I know some servers disable chunk loaders and I am wondering if this server does anything similar.

leej89

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: leej89
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): metalbuster101
In-Game Name: metalbuster101
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: looking for a nice ftb server that has a mature community and is respectful of each other and everyone else
Have you read and understand our rules?: yes of course
Anything Else?: wondering about a couple things, are any turtles disabled, chunk loaders/worldloaders?, gregtech recipes are they on hard and some other things along those lines

Kurodragon

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Kurodragon
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): -
In-Game Name: Kurodragon
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I'm looking for a nice tech-based MC server to play. Always more fun to play with other players than by yourself.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yep.
Anything Else?: Played MC since Alpha and have been using BC and IC for a while, pretty experienced in most things MC.

tango_beast

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name:Tango_beast
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): Tango_beast_
In-Game Name: Tango_beast
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I want to play on a mature whitelisted server where I dont have to deal with children and griefers.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes, love them.
Anything Else?: I'm very experienced with all the mods, except for computer craft.

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name:Zorigar
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable):-
In-Game Name:Zorigarr
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?:Hope there are no griefers here...I was in 3 whitelisted servers but apperantly "no griefing" mean GRIEF for some ppl ... and expect here with mature commuinty this not to occur..
Anything Else?:animals? ... I don't hate them but don't like them also :)
P.S. : and about the 8pm EST (3-am (GM+2)for me) TS I'll skip it today because I have stuff to attend to but tommorow i should be able (I think) to enter to speak with you guys :) thats ofc if you ask/want me to :)
Forum Name: TheCondor
Minecraftforums.net Account: TheCondor
In-Game Name: TheCondor
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I have been looking for a FTB server for a while and what had drawn me to this was its emphasis on maturity, that and I love using logistics pipes.
Anything Else?: I am wondering if this server has anything disabled from the normal FTB pack. I know some servers disable chunk loaders and I am wondering if this server does anything similar.
Forum Name: leej89
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): metalbuster101
In-Game Name: metalbuster101
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: looking for a nice ftb server that has a mature community and is respectful of each other and everyone else
Have you read and understand our rules?: yes of course
Anything Else?: wondering about a couple things, are any turtles disabled, chunk loaders/worldloaders?, gregtech recipes are they on hard and some other things along those lines
Forum Name: Kurodragon
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): -
In-Game Name: Kurodragon
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I'm looking for a nice tech-based MC server to play. Always more fun to play with other players than by yourself.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yep.
Anything Else?: Played MC since Alpha and have been using BC and IC for a while, pretty experienced in most things MC.
Forum Name:Tango_beast
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): Tango_beast_
In-Game Name: Tango_beast
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I want to play on a mature whitelisted server where I dont have to deal with children and griefers.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes, love them.
Anything Else?: I'm very experienced with all the mods, except for computer craft.

Can you all get on TeamSpeak Please?

McKim Boys

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: McKim Boys
In-Game Name:McKim_Boys
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?:I have been looking for a server that has a good community. One that cares about its players hard work and doesn't tolerate greifing. It seems like it is hard to find a good server like this anymore.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes I have read and understand all of the rules.
Anything Else?: I cant wait to start playing on a server that is well maintained and no greifing rules. I also like the teamspeak functionality

jbowon

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: jbowon
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): jbowon
In-Game Name: jbowon
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I would like to join the server because of the stress of building a better community of friends.
I think that emphasizing respectful conduct with one another rather than collecting massive amounts of random people is good.
Anything Else?:I love kittehs!

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: McKim Boys
In-Game Name:McKim_Boys
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?:I have been looking for a server that has a good community. One that cares about its players hard work and doesn't tolerate greifing. It seems like it is hard to find a good server like this anymore.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes I have read and understand all of the rules.
Anything Else?: I cant wait to start playing on a server that is well maintained and no greifing rules. I also like the teamspeak functionality
Can you join us on teamspeak

npidzarko

Jul 29, 2019
Hey hows it goin Kumacraft dudes

As you have found out from this post, I would like to apply to your server! My name is Nick Pidzarko, I am a 17 year old high school student from Canada who loves to play Minecraft! All over the internet I am knowen as npidzarko (silly really for not choosing anything more creative). I am actually quite knew to FTB but have quickly fallen in love. Even though I may be a FTB noob I'm a Minecraft veteran and hope to bring my knowledge to your server. I started a FTB single player world when I first got the mod but now I wish for human interaction! (How social of me I know ;) ) I have read your rules and fully understand them and will obey them religiously. (lol) I hope I am considered for review!

Thanks!
Nick Pidzarko
or npidzarko

TL;DR I would like to join your server.

Jattio

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Jattio
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): Jattio
In-Game Name: Jattio
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I would like to enjoy a well maintained server and build many creations on MindCrack.
Anything Else?: I would like to gain experience with the many new items within mindcrack and build many great machines, contraptions and architect creative buildings. I have a creative mind and would like to put it to good use.

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Jattio
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): Jattio
In-Game Name: Jattio
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I would like to enjoy a well maintained server and build many creations on MindCrack.
Anything Else?: I would like to gain experience with the many new items within mindcrack and build many great machines, contraptions and architect creative buildings. I have a creative mind and would like to put it to good use.
Can you join the TeamSpeak?

martyyp

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: skitterz
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): skitters
In-Game Name: SlothEruption
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Trying to find a legitimate server that doesn't reset every other week like the one I used to play on so I can get into the more advanced things in FTB like MFFS and building a frameship.
Have you read and understand our rules?: yes
Anything Else?: no

Mutchylol

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Mutchylol
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Because you have team speak and I like the cut of your jib
Anything Else?:I'm awesome addition to any server ever

blackarchan

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: blackarchan
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): blackarchan
In-Game Name: blackarchan
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Im trying for some time to find a nice stable and griefer-free server to play on
Have you read and understand our rules?: yes
Anything Else?: No