Whitelist Server KUMACRAFT ★ MINDCRACK & ULTIMATE PACK ★ MATURE (16+) ★ TS3 ★ WHITELIST ★ PROFESSIONALLY HOSTED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS DUE TO HUGE INFLUX OF PLAYERS. APPLICATIONS ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT! IF YOU ARE 30+ AND WANT A RELAXED SERVER FEEL FREE TO PRIVATE MESSAGE ME.
logo.png
serverinformation.png
Server IP: play.kumacraft.com/ult.kumacraft.com​
Server Website: kumacraft.com​
TeamSpeak3: tantrex.org​
WE HAVE OPENED OUR ULTIMATE SERVER! BE SURE TO JOIN US AND FILL OUT AN APPLICATION!
description.png
KumaCraft is a minecraft server that specializes in mods. We dedicate our time to our players to ensure a​
great user experience. Our server is constantly running 24/7 and is always monitored. We encourage a high​
level of maturity when playing to make sure everyone can enjoy the game. At this current time KumaCraft runs​
a Mindcrack (FTB) mod pack. We allow only people 18+ onto the server and require you do a teamspeak​
interview before whitelisting. You are always free to join our teamspeak server @ tantrex.org but you will still​
be required to fill an application out.​
whykumacraft.png
Are you sick of servers who always hassle you, having annoying people that know nothing about the mods and​
are not willing to learn. Do you hate staff and owners who don't interact and get to know their members? Well​
we do too, that is why I try to make a 100% effort to get to know everyone, we are a community not a​
government... that means you voice matters. We are dedicated to the players, we want what is in their best​
interests. We have been around in the FTB community for 3+ Months now and we still are not dead, in fact we​
are thriving and wanting to grow. Our servers do not contain lag... we are days past where you wait 5 minutes​
to chop an oak tree... or it takes 20 minutes for you 1 second redstone timer to tick. We don't ban items, in​
fact we encourage that you utilize every weapon in your arsenal. What else could you want? I know, for us to​
give you undivided attention... YOU GOT IT! Join us now, you have nothing to lose, everything to gain! Play on​
your dream server today!​
rules.png
No Griefing​
No Cheating​
No Hacking/Limiting Server Performance​
Age 16+ - Must also be mature​
Must be able to interview on TeamSpeak​
howtowhitelist.png
If you want to whitelist on this server then you need to get on TeamSpeak, and fill out an application here:​
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?
What mod experience do you have?
Have you read the rules?
Can you be active on TeamSpeak?
Are you willing to try new mods, and participate in community events?
This will be reviewed in making the final decision on your interview.​
serverhardware.png
MindCrack:
Intel Xeon E3-1220 (4 Cores @ 3.1GHz/3.4GHz Turbo Boost)​
24GB Dedicated RAM​
2TB Raid HD Setup​
Ultimate:
Intel I5 - 3570S (4 Cores @ 3.1GHz/3.8GHz Turbo Boost)​
16GB Dedicated RAM​
2TB Raid HD Setup​

pimschwip

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: pimschwip
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): pims1997
In-Game Name: pims1997
Age: 15 (almost 16), but I am as mature as an person who is 18 years of age
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Becaue I know a lot about the mods and i like small communities!
Have you read and understand our rules?: yes
Anything Else?: I know a lot about redpower, forestry, BC, IC2, Computercraft, thermal expansion and enough of thaumcraft! On teamspeak, I do kinda sound high pitched, many people laugh at me about that... So, if I'm accepted, please do not laugh about my voice

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: pimschwip
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): pims1997
In-Game Name: pims1997
Age: 15 (almost 16), but I am as mature as an person who is 18 years of age
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Becaue I know a lot about the mods and i like small communities!
Have you read and understand our rules?: yes
Anything Else?: I know a lot about redpower, forestry, BC, IC2, Computercraft, thermal expansion and enough of thaumcraft! On teamspeak, I do kinda sound high pitched, many people laugh at me about that... So, if I'm accepted, please do not laugh about my voice
Please re-read the thread. Your missing an important part.

where is server located ?
In a professional data center, want to say Houston, not home right now... will look when I get off work.

Scyther159

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Scyther159
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): Scyther159
In-Game Name: Scythk
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: looks interesting and one of few servers that has logistics pipes.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes
Anything Else?: I am really experienced in most of the mods with exceptions to coding portions and gregtech. Favorite animal is probably a cat.

wizy

Jul 29, 2019
Well then ill try it out .
Forum Name:Wizy
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable):WizyLT (though i don't really use it)
In-Game Name:WizyLT
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Looking for a fun place to play minecraft , and this seems like a good and reliable server.
Have you read and understand our rules?:Yes
Anything Else?:At the moment i don't have a headset ,broke it few weeks ago, so i wont be able to go on teamspeak until tomorrow ( will going to buy it ). As for favorite animal , i like snakes .

SoulReaperAdam

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: SoulReaperAdam
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): thebaconhawk
In-Game Name: thebaconhawk
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Looks like a good community, plus need a good server to play on. Also you have mystcraft and logistic pipes which is awesome!
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes, and let me say I like the teamspeak rule.
Anything Else?: my favorite animal is a baby meerkat.
Already posted this on your forums, but I'm an over achiever.

Jharii

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Jharii
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): Jharii
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Looking to delve into a nice, casual, mature server instead of single player. US-based server is a huge bonus.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Indeed.
Anything Else?: Just an easy going guy looking for a little escapism. I have about one month experience in Minecraft, so I am still learning the ropes. Oh, and I am a huge cat person.

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Scyther159
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): Scyther159
In-Game Name: Scythk
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: looks interesting and one of few servers that has logistics pipes.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes
Anything Else?: I am really experienced in most of the mods with exceptions to coding portions and gregtech.
Please re-read the description.
Well then ill try it out .
Forum Name:Wizy
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable):WizyLT (though i don't really use it)
In-Game Name:WizyLT
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Looking for a fun place to play minecraft , and this seems like a good and reliable server.
Have you read and understand our rules?:Yes
Anything Else?:At the moment i don't have a headset ,broke it few weeks ago, so i wont be able to go on teamspeak until tomorrow ( will going to buy it ). As for favorite animal , i like snakes .
Will be approved as soon as I get voice verification.
Forum Name: SoulReaperAdam
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): thebaconhawk
In-Game Name: thebaconhawk
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Looks like a good community, plus need a good server to play on. Also you have mystcraft and logistic pipes which is awesome!
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes, and let me say I like the teamspeak rule.
Anything Else?: my favorite animal is a baby meerkat.
Already posted this on your forums, but I'm an over achiever.
Will review and let you know, can you be on the TS server and 8PM EST?[DOUBLEPOST=1357850716][/DOUBLEPOST]
Forum Name: Jharii
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): Jharii
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Looking to delve into a nice, casual, mature server instead of single player. US-based server is a huge bonus.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Indeed.
Anything Else?: Just an easy going guy looking for a little escapism. I have about one month experience in Minecraft, so I am still learning the ropes.
Can you be on TS server at 8PM EST?

Scyther159

Jul 29, 2019
Alright I editted it so can review it again. Sorry for missing that part I kind of just skimmed through the post.

Scyther159

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah sure, I might be on like 10 or so minutes later because i might be having dinner at that time but I can still make it.

xxxzzzmark

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: xxxzzzmark
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): xxxzzzmark
In-Game Name: xxxzzzmark
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I am searching for a server to play on but the search is difficult.
Have you read and understand our rules?:Yes.
Anything Else?: I really like Kuma... Yes the Bear. It is a very interesting animal. Kuma is bear in Japanese.

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: xxxzzzmark
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): xxxzzzmark
In-Game Name: xxxzzzmark
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I am searching for a server to play on but the search is difficult.
Have you read and understand our rules?:Yes.
Anything Else?: I really like Kuma... Yes the Bear. It is a very interesting animal. Kuma is bear in Japanese.
Kudos to you ;) Can you be on TeamSpeak at 8:00 PM EST?

deejkdeejk

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: deejkdeejk
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): deejkdeejk
In-Game Name: deejkdeejk (lol)
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I'm looking to really get to learn all of the mods before Ulti is released; I'd also like to join a cohesive server with an active, fun community :p
Have you read and understand our rules?: no. lol jk.
Anything Else?: banana! I'm turning 20 in February. I like turtles.