Whitelist Server KUMACRAFT ★ MINDCRACK & ULTIMATE PACK ★ MATURE (16+) ★ TS3 ★ WHITELIST ★ PROFESSIONALLY HOSTED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Daz58

Jul 29, 2019
logo.png
serverinformation.png
Server IP: play.kumacraft.com/ult.kumacraft.com​
Server Website: kumacraft.com​
TeamSpeak3: tantrex.org​
WE HAVE OPENED OUR ULTIMATE SERVER! BE SURE TO JOIN US AND FILL OUT AN APPLICATION!
description.png
KumaCraft is a minecraft server that specializes in mods. We dedicate our time to our players to ensure a​
great user experience. Our server is constantly running 24/7 and is always monitored. We encourage a high​
level of maturity when playing to make sure everyone can enjoy the game. At this current time KumaCraft runs​
a Mindcrack (FTB) mod pack. We allow only people 18+ onto the server and require you do a teamspeak​
interview before whitelisting. You are always free to join our teamspeak server @ tantrex.org but you will still​
be required to fill an application out.​
whykumacraft.png
Are you sick of servers who always hassle you, having annoying people that know nothing about the mods and​
are not willing to learn. Do you hate staff and owners who don't interact and get to know their members? Well​
we do too, that is why I try to make a 100% effort to get to know everyone, we are a community not a​
government... that means you voice matters. We are dedicated to the players, we want what is in their best​
interests. We have been around in the FTB community for 3+ Months now and we still are not dead, in fact we​
are thriving and wanting to grow. Our servers do not contain lag... we are days past where you wait 5 minutes​
to chop an oak tree... or it takes 20 minutes for you 1 second redstone timer to tick. We don't ban items, in​
fact we encourage that you utilize every weapon in your arsenal. What else could you want? I know, for us to​
give you undivided attention... YOU GOT IT! Join us now, you have nothing to lose, everything to gain! Play on​
your dream server today!​
rules.png
No Griefing​
No Cheating​
No Hacking/Limiting Server Performance​
Age 16+ - Must also be mature​
Must be able to interview on TeamSpeak​
howtowhitelist.png
If you want to whitelist on this server then you need to get on TeamSpeak, and fill out an application here:​

This will be reviewed in making the final decision on your interview.​
serverhardware.png
MindCrack:
Intel Xeon E3-1220 (4 Cores @ 3.1GHz/3.4GHz Turbo Boost)​
24GB Dedicated RAM​
2TB Raid HD Setup​
Ultimate:
Intel I5 - 3570S (4 Cores @ 3.1GHz/3.8GHz Turbo Boost)​
16GB Dedicated RAM​
2TB Raid HD Setup​
[DOUBLEPOST=1362700327][/DOUBLEPOST]AGE:54
IGN:Daz58
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Sounds like a place I'd fit in with.
What mod experience do you have?: I've been playing with my son for over a month on ftb Direwolf20.
Have you read the rules?: yes
Can you be active on TeamSpeak?: yes
Are you willing to try new mods, and participate in community events?: yes

I spend a lot of time online. stopped playing most mmo's recently and like the pace of minecraft. I'm always willing to help out and participate.

Hope to break earth with you all soon.
Daz