King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
I buy a covenant cruiser and glass the hill and the surrounding 100 miles of ground. I then use terraformers to fix the hill. Now I convert the ship into an impenetrable fortress with orbital and ground defense

Oh, and that's my hill.

Sent from my Barrel of Fun using Tapatalk

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Maxson didn't like that, he got a minigun that shots lasers from fusion cores. He wrecked your face.I create a new country int he glassed area and name it Brotherhood of the Enclave. I sell the rest of US to Mother Russia. Our salute is "Heil RealKC", yes, we are nazis.

DAT BE MAH NAZI HILL

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
My orbital defenses wreck your nazi nation, and I retake it with 4000 brutes and 50 million grunts.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I edit the raws and set the boiling point of dirt to something well below room temperature, and also give its gas phase a contact syndrome that turns anything it touches into a fluffy wambler for about a month.

All the dirt covering the hill vaporizes; you and all your peeps turn into these guys; I wait for the vapor to clear and plant a flag on the bare rock.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
I had a nuke under the hill which would blow up if a code wasn't introduced every 5 minutes. BYE!!! The Mad Scientist that transformed me into an android changes everything how it was before and me and my boys create an alliance with North Coreea(That's how you write that?) and get a lot of military reinforcements. We nuke the rest of the world to create an wasteland(check FO4 for an example).

MY PRISTINE HILL IN A WASTELAND

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I point out that it's spelled "Korea". Also, as far as anyone knows, they don't have nearly enough nukes to destroy the world on their own.

My hill.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
I land 30,000 first order stormtroopers and take the hill

My first order hill

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
I create an alliance with the bad guys in Star Wars: The Force Awakens™ and that means the Stormtroopers are now in my control. I also get a light chainsaw.

My Star Wars and Star Trek hill

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
I decline your alliance and blow up with the super weapon. My hill.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I douse you in a mixture of nitric acid, hydrochloric acid, and and hydrofluoric acid.

My hill with a puddle of highly corrosive gunk.

NoobPlaysMC

Jul 29, 2019
I am Hellboy, therefore I grab you by the collar of your chest piece and throw you to the nearest sun. 'Tis mah heeil naow