King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
I was able to stop myself from getting thrown in the sun and I throw you in the sun. I go and try to find Destiny and I take the hill with me. I find Destiny and I put the hill in it.

MY HILL/ANCIENT SPACESHIP

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I find a paradox inherent in the universe, the universal laws collapse allowing me to create the new postulates to govern the universe. I choose
  • I have and will always control the hill
  • I have wish powers now wheee

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Well that's I'm a alternate universe. In this universe I build fortifications and hire the entire us military

My hill.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Doesn't work that way....your argument is invalid.

Alternatively, I make my own universe and have wish powers and ban further universal manipulatation, and reclaim the hill with my army of drones.

My hill either way

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Argh, you ninjas. Both of you.

I use your own argument from a few hours ago against you, and retort with "In your universe, maybe."

While you guys are out traipsing around in alternate universes, I come across a hill in this one.

My hill.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I hire a bunch of dwarves to build a curious ring-shaped tower surrounding the hill. When the time comes, I climb to the top edge of the ring and place the final support, sending the hill and everything above and below it crashing deep into the ground, into the magma sea where it is annihilated on contact with the semi-molten rock.

My gaping hole in the ground.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
I create a thing that proves that every rule lf physics, thermodynamics, <insert other stuff here> is wrong, I touch you and you desintegrate, then I create a thing that put me in Godmode.

MY HIKL

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I wirelessly switch our minds (digital upload/download baby), leaving you outside of an airlock in space and myself...

on my hill.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I take whatever random junk you had on you when you transported my consciousness here and chuck it out into space, propelling myself toward the ship. When I get there, I open the airlock, get inside where there's air, explore for a bit, find whatever system you used to get me here, hack into it, and rig it to swap my mind with yours once again and to self-destruct shortly thereafter.

Next thing I know, I'm standing on the ground, back in my own body, on the hill.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I respawn and come back with a couple of Thaumcraft foci, including one that deflects projectiles.

My slightly scorched hill.