King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
The sludge atoms are grappled on hanging on for dear life after the first half of the umbrella about half where lost the rest come off on you
If thy are excited like that it would be nigh-impossible to time them properly. Nothing would happen to them. I would be fine.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
If thy are excited like that it would be nigh-impossible to time them properly. Nothing would happen to them. I would be fine.
The excited particles are the acid rain ones the sludge is being towed dragged through the atoms
If you have any reason why that didn't work then I throw a florb of sludge at you :D

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
The excited particles are the acid rain ones the sludge is being towed dragged through the atoms
If you have any reason why that didn't work then I throw a florb of sludge at you :D
How did this stop being "king of the hill" and become "let's make slowking eat a sandwich"?

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Because i, showing derpy how flawed his logic is
Also
Tally hoe
Goodbye
*flings gorilla off the hill with a catapult powered by SeaNanners giggling)
I use 10 catapults powered by seananners giggling to fling sludge at you from multiple directions (remote activated that is)(as well as 1 seananners per catapult)

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
You launched me with a catapult from the hill I put a catapult right there so by basic thinking it would throw at least to the hill.... of course there are 10 symmetrical catapults but details details
The magic of the dolphin laugh can only be harnessed so many times.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
The magic of the dolphin laugh can only be harnessed so many times.
You're just making stuff up now aren't you -_- well I slap on my boots of the traveller haste 3 and kidnap you. I put you in a room with no food and just enough water to survive for a week after the week I give you the sandwich....