King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
You're just making stuff up now aren't you -_- well I slap on my boots of the traveller haste 3 and kidnap you. I put you in a room with no food and just enough water to survive for a week after the week I give you the sandwich....
Slowking used teleport!
Slowking has escaped!

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I fly in with my steam punk ship, rescue slowking and take all the sandwiches. Oh, and we also banish Derpy to the nether prison.
Our hill.
But sandwiches! *enters a realm generated by my own madniss* nayahahahamuhahahahahahvdnhvhhzdndccdg SAAAANDWICHEEEES NUYAHAHAHA
images-7.jpeg

iiiiim goooona eeeeeeaaaat youuuuu *in squeaky voice*> hehehhehhehehe *eyes turn into sandwiches that have eyes that are sandwiches (infinitely)*

Reactions: CreepaCatcha

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
After the years or is it seconds? Time is irrelevant now... ln the dimension I have gained enough power to manifest myself in the physical plane In the form of... BIRDS though not as useful as grandmas they can still gather bread to create a amplifier... once I get that my army of Bread baking grandmas will begin the creation of the gateway...

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
After the years or is it seconds? Time is irrelevant now... ln the dimension I have gained enough power to manifest myself in the physical plane In the form of... BIRDS though not as useful as grandmas they can still gather bread to create a amplifier... once I get that my army of Bread baking grandmas will begin the creation of the gateway...
The power of cookie clicker compels you!
You are dead. Aurprise big not.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
The power of cookie clicker compels you!
You are dead. Aurprise big not.
That just what?I Am so confused I'm just going to ignore this because it's completely random and right there on godmodding oh you are talking about sandwich power in your random madniss? Here let me slap a death on that while you are in another universe

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
So you weren't referring to cookie clicker?

Which i hacked and and are currently collecting 4000000000000000000000 cookies per second i might add :)

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
That just what?I Am so confused I'm just going to ignore this because it's completely random and right there on godmodding oh you are talking about sandwich power in your random madniss? Here let me slap a death on that while you are in another universe
No, I transformed brad into cookies
No harm done
Bred is ded tho
RUBBERFRUIT

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Madness?
This.
IS.
SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I make a giant tin foil dome and drop a bio bomb right before the dome ceiling everyone in and scrambling all physic powers as well as killing all organic life forms I then remotely use scissors to cut the tin foil causing ear bleeding I then claim the hill and surround it with a dome that's a mile thick at all points made of sandwiches the lettuce being irridium and the sauce being UU indestructible to everything except being eaten XD

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I make a giant tin foil dome and drop a bio bomb right before the dome ceiling everyone in and scrambling all physic powers as well as killing all organic life forms I then remotely use scissors to cut the tin foil causing ear bleeding I then claim the hill and surround it with a dome that's a mile thick at all points made of sandwiches the lettuce being irridium and the sauce being UU indestructible to everything except being eaten XD
...what the...