King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
No I remind you of the sandwich barrier I made due to your godmodding
My hill[DOUBLEPOST=1394573717][/DOUBLEPOST]
Says the digemon battle bunny...#bestshowever #theseasonsafter2wherenotasgood #betterthanpokemon #satanlikeshashtag
WHY IN THE BLOODY HELL WOULD YOU INSULT TERRIERMON LIKE THAT?!

Reactions: Electro44

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL TERRIERMON!!!
Sry but that was not a good season the new lay out was just ug I mean CARDS CARDS!?!?! It was bad enough when people thought digimon ripped off pokemon but now yugio 2 even if it was no where near the system of yugio.. (I know I butchered the name) season 1-2 and season 5 where probably my favorites the main problem with digimon was the seasons contradicting each other (digimon science mainly) and 3 just broke the ice of oh you liked the previous cast and the setup? Well here's a completely diffrent cast with different mechanics! I doubt I have seen every season (the new ones) and I really don't think I will do to these problems

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Sry but that was not a good season the new lay out was just ug I mean CARDS CARDS!?!?! It was bad enough when people thought digimon ripped off pokemon but now yugio 2 even if it was no where near the system of yugio.. (I know I butchered the name) season 1-2 and season 5 where probably my favorites the main problem with digimon was the seasons contradicting each other (digimon science mainly) and 3 just broke the ice of oh you liked the previous cast and the setup? Well here's a completely diffrent cast with different mechanics! I doubt I have seen every season (the new ones) and I really don't think I will do to these problems
*twitching eats your soul*

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
It's true the season progression was flawed going from winning against the final enemies (miotismon) to some brand new cast and enemy with no explanation as to what happened in the mean time it's truly the shows flaw well that and the lack of advertising...
Say it with me
Yu-gi-OH
NOT YUGIO
YU-GI-OH
I HAVENT WATCHED THE SHOW SINCE I WAS FOUR AND STILL REMEMBER

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I reset the game while no one is looking the hill belongs to the creator of the thread now. i then dissapear for 100 years

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
then the game is over
Then I agree because 1. After people explain to me they break them 2. People do not pay attention to who owns it 3. People completly ignore the current situation if they don't feel like coming up with a idea and just say
Than I nom your head
Or somthing like
I reset the game
It's just ug the worst part is generally those who in force no godmodding then commit godmodding *cough hypocrisy* I have godmodded several times then people explained it now I have either A. Currently irrelevant ideas or B. Ideas that are basically godmodding but SAY IN THE REPLY the weakness. this thread is pretty much flawed due to the fact that there is basically no real way to enforce rules even if a thread moderator threatened to close this the next comment would completly ignore the warning.[DOUBLEPOST=1394592349][/DOUBLEPOST]
Say it with me
Yu-gi-OH
NOT YUGIO
YU-GI-OH
I HAVENT WATCHED THE SHOW SINCE I WAS FOUR AND STILL REMEMBER
*looks at pokemon image* *looks at pokemon name* *looks at knowledge of individual digimon names* uhu ya definitely

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Then I agree because 1. After people explain to me they break them 2. People do not pay attention to who owns it 3. People completly ignore the current situation if they don't feel like coming up with a idea and just say

Or somthing like

It's just ug the worst part is generally those who in force no godmodding then commit godmodding *cough hypocrisy* I have godmodded several times then people explained it now I have either A. Currently irrelevant ideas or B. Ideas that are basically godmodding but SAY IN THE REPLY the weakness. this thread is pretty much flawed due to the fact that there is basically no real way to enforce rules even if a thread moderator threatened to close this the next comment would completly ignore the warning.[DOUBLEPOST=1394592349][/DOUBLEPOST]
*looks at pokemon image* *looks at pokemon name* *looks at knowledge of individual digimon names* uhu ya definitely
My godmodding was joking :p
If we want a legit game then we can start. And Jess owns the game, so who were you talking about it?
Im pretty sure all seriousness went down the drain when you attempted to force feed me sandwiches

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
My godmodding was joking :p
If we want a legit game then we can start. And Jess owns the game, so who were you talking about it?
Im pretty sure all seriousness went down the drain when you attempted to force feed me sandwiches
I surrounded the dome in some COMPLETLY random material definitely not sanwitches that was basiclly indestructible *5 mins later
I CALL RESET! Gorilla
-_- it's not just you

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I've never even properly watched Digimon to be quite honest, but I remember terriermon and his badass (digi)evolved form, and of course Agumon. I do love Yu-Gi-Oh though, but Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged is a much better series