King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
I use my army of endermen to attack the hill, you cannot win due to their fast teleportation ability.
My hill now, covered in Resonant Ender.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I use my army of endermen to attack the hill, you cannot win due to their fast teleportation ability.
My hill now, covered in Resonant Ender.
Using a thermal discouragement beam, thermal redirection cubes, repulsion gel, propulsion gel, conversion gel, cleansing gel, and a portal gun I make the entire hill portalable, cover in repulsion so anyone jumping bounces off and that endermens skeletons are destroyed, and propulsiongel to create a clear path, then I use some laser redirection gel, and a cube to make the top of the hill surrounded by lasers, then impoint a laser at your had and drop a buclet of repulsion gel on you
Then I cleanse thhe hill
Undead Bastards hill

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
I look down on the shattered remains of my army, I then create a custom potion:
Splash Potion of Corruption
Radius - 50 Blocks
Duration - 1 hour

I then chuck that in the centre of your hill and watch the tree's turn into ender trees, the water into Resonant Ender and all of the entities disintegrate except for you, I trap you in a Safari Net and throw you into lava.
My hill, my world.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I look down on the shattered remains of my army, I then create a custom potion:
Splash Potion of Corruption
Radius - 50 Blocks
Duration - 1 hour

I then chuck that in the centre of your hill and watch the tree's turn into ender trees, the water into Resonant Ender and all of the entities disintegrate except for you, I trap you in a Safari Net and throw you into lava.
My hill, my world.
I use my Hallowed grass and Hallowed seeds to purify the hill, then guidey- i mean Cyril rescues me aince the lava was resonaant ender I was safe, then i purify the hil and turn it into rhe corruption. I then summon the eater of worlds to defend me
And that radius is WAY to small for the hill

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I use my Hallowed grass and Hallowed seeds to purify the hill, then guidey- i mean Cyril rescues me aince the lava was resonaant ender I was safe, then i purify the hil and turn it into rhe corruption. I then summon the eater of worlds to defend me
And that radius is WAY to small for the hill
You could have just ars magicas astral distortion spell... that negates all teleporting abilities

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
I take @ThatOneSlowking to Ender court. Due to me being very close friends with endermen the judge declares he's guilty, ender officers come and remove all of his...stuff and I once again rule the hill.
BTW Slowking was placed in a Ender prison secure in the End.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I take @ThatOneSlowking to Ender court. Due to me being very close friends with endermen the judge declares he's guilty, ender officers come and remove all of his...stuff and I once again rule the hill.
BTW Slowking was placed in a Ender prison secure in the End.
i cast the spell Divine intervention as a AOE at the prison sending everyone wrongly accused to the overworld i then use the spell ender intervention as a projectile hitting you sending you to above the bedrock layer of the nether due to a bug oh and it has the disarm component making you drop your stuff XD

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Luckily, I had injected a black hole generation gene into myself, and used it to get back to the overworld, I then send a massive black hole at Slowking and it sends him to a random, corrupted Mystcraft world.
My hill, my world.
(When will I get this "Well-Known Member" title!!!)

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Luckily, I had injected a black hole generation gene into myself, and used it to get back to the overworld, I then send a massive black hole at Slowking and it sends him to a random, corrupted Mystcraft world.
My hill, my world.
Erm, the black hole would kill you before you get back
Mystcraft? *portals to earth*

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
My hill, my world.
1.You don't get it from forum games
2. As stated before it's the undead basterds hill you have to deal with both of us and the other 4 if they ever come back
I now cast an AOE projectile ender intervention spell on you with rune attached to you sending you back to the nether and making it so whenever you come back you get sent away

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
When i say RL I mean physics and configs. Ounfigs only make sense in a game sense, which sense this is like a spaceballs fourth wall roleplay configs dont exost