King of the Hill

GuitarCat

Jul 29, 2019
I drink an invisibility potion and spawn a wither that kills everyone except for me and then I kill the wither with an OP sword. I now have the hill.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Uses Applied Energistics thingy and puts the hill in a hard-drive.
My hill! (Literally)
*disconects with it in the inventory* HA!

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Changes his player.dat to my name login and make a massive strongbox ception with the drive in one of them. These are all resonant and locked rip

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Kills you while invisible, morphs into you, gets the drive, puts the hill back and quits. Take it!

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Corrupt the internet, Nobody has the hill now. DAMN YOU NOBODY WE ALWAYS LYNCH YOU FIRST AND NOW LOOK AT YOU!

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: pc_assassin

NekoWhite

Jul 29, 2019
I morph into a cow and slowly climb up the hill, arriving at the small metropolis run by the SEMI-UNDEAD BASTARDS. I begin to plot my plan to destroy the hill through an overflow of cow-based resources.
The hill is yours.
For now.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery

I feel left behind.

I challenge Derpysauce to a game, called Materialization Shiritori (bonus points to whoever gets that reference), the game's objective is to disable your opponent, saying words that, if exist, will no longer exist, and if it doesn't, it'll being to. For example, if I said: "Hair", all the hair in existence would cease to exist, if I said "Black Hole", it would create a black hole, you get the point - also, you are allowed to say multiple words, but no characteristics, for example: "Hydrogen Bomb" is possible, but "Hydrogen Bomb that only kills ThomazM" is not allowed, for instance, "Giant Hydrogen Bomb" is also allowed. Also, saying the other person's name is strictly forbidden. The game is played in rounds, for us to have fun in it, we start saying silly things, like: "Left eye", or "Wings", etc. After some silly rounds, I grinned, it was my round, "Let's get real", I said, closing my eyes, I followed, with my play, "Universe-Sized Quantum Field". The existence around him starts dissipating, Derpysauce disappears, followed by everything in the entire universe, following one of the recently discovered laws of the Quantum Field, the observer is part of the existence, the one unaware doesn't "update" following the current events around him. After some milliseconds, ThomazM wins, he finds himself standing on top of the hill - Victorious.

*That quantum law does not exist.

Reactions: RealSketch

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I got summoned. I dump blood on the hill, and everybody gets washed off, leaving me standing there.

Sent from my Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kill-Joy

NekoWhite

Jul 29, 2019
I nudge your palm with my newly-morphed head, that of an ocelot. You pet it and, seeing as you are lonely atop your hill, you adopt this cat as yours. After years of building trust and friendship, as you are overlooking your hill for any new threats, I morph back into my orignal form behind you. I push you off, underestimating my long-abandonned form's strenght and fall down the hill with you. We both crack our skulls and die.
Free Hill.