King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I send through a magic mirror boat loads of flux aspect corrupting the world lighting strikes the hill electricuting everything. Now it's no one's hill good job you banished EVERYONE including yourself to the end :/
EXCEPT a certain devilishly handsome undead necromancer name SkeletonPunk who created a magically barrier protecting himself

Reactions: CreepaCatcha

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
EXCEPT a certain devilishly handsome undead necromancer name SkeletonPunk who created a magically barrier protecting himself
I call bull snacks u admitted to being a noob at thaumcraft
N00BZ i r teh
"HAAAAAAAAAAAAX"
And everyone died!
Seriously though, I was healed at the bottom of a lake and my body is partially made of taint so im immune.
My hill?

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
N00BZ i r teh
"HAAAAAAAAAAAAX"
And everyone died!
Seriously though, I was healed at the bottom of a lake and my body is partially made of taint so im immune.
My hill?
Apparently not where all "banished" to the end I propose we all ride the Dragon through the portal and squash dat skeleton off his throan then we can fight for the hill :D all in favor?

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I kinda just walk up and sit down on the hill and start eating a sandwich. I give slowking a krabby sandwich

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Well then I fill you're beloved ocean with a bit of smudge so when you go to frolick in the ocean like all slowkings you get hungry XD