King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

QuantumCookies

Jul 29, 2019
I show the government officials a map of a neighboring biome filled with oil and diamonds, and they trade ownership of the hill to me in exchange for the other biome. I then smack everyone I can find with my hammer. My hill again.

QuantumCookies

Jul 29, 2019
I shower you with the worst collection of walking into a bar jokes ever heard, shattering your brain into tiny fragments and creating a flood of tears that wash the pieces away.
I then build a high wall around the hill, topped with lazor turrets that shoot anything warm.
My hill!

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I destroy the turrets with surf and join creepa
Our hill
I ride a kitten wave over the wall and join you guys I then send a Cmail to Solomon to reunite (not skeletonpunk because last time he stabbed us) the team. I then replace the turrets with fleshcraft turrets that shoot tentacles at enemies.

Last edited:

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
No, he should be held to the same standard as everybody else.
Also, phaser beams travel at light speed. The only way you'd be able to avoid it is if you knew it was coming before I pulled the trigger. And you didn't. So fight me.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I get curious why you accused me of bad grammer and look back realizing that I sorta failed at grammer but then I ask what your referencing to as I always use perfect grammer :p

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
No, he should be held to the same standard as everybody else.
Also, phaser beams travel at light speed. The only way you'd be able to avoid it is if you knew it was coming before I pulled the trigger. And you didn't. So fight me.
Teleportation is generally instant and I'm pretty sure slowking is a whatever the spelling is for a reading mind pokemon (I know the name my brain is just blanking and I don't feel like trying to spell XD)

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

QuantumCookies

Jul 29, 2019
Psychic types are weak to fighting, so I thwonk you with my hyper-hopper-hydro-hammer, then spin it so fast that I catch ApSciMorgs' lazors and reflect them back (like Thor) . It's super effective! My hill!

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Psychic is good against fighting, not the other way round.
Go Scizor! Scizor used X-Scissor! Slowking fainted! (Bug is supereffective on psychic I think *goes on serebii.net)