King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
How is that godmodding I have no idea what that even means anymore yes I'm nuking stuff but that is pokemon not effecting you in any way nor the hill -_- and also I could just send out robots or short the power out but I'm going neither because at this point it seems like godmodding gets slapped on anything I used nukes GODMODDING you then instantly use nukes WTF? Hypocrisy
Godmodding is being op to the point that it makes it super hard and almost impossible to win against you, so like nukeing everything, then completely taking away what i use to get the hill forever in order to make it harder for me, THAT IS GODMODDING.please stop it it ruins the fun for everyone, like quantum cookies said

derpysauce pls

wat r u doing

pls stahp

(seriously thats a bit godmod and ruins it for everyone else)
[DOUBLEPOST=1392616423][/DOUBLEPOST]I used nukes because i was slighty angry and decided to give you a taste of your own medicine

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Godmodding is being op to the point that it makes it super hard and almost impossible to win against you, so like nukeing everything, then completely taking away what i use to get the hill forever in order to make it harder for me, THAT IS GODMODDING.please stop it it ruins the fun for everyone, like quantum cookies said

[DOUBLEPOST=1392616423][/DOUBLEPOST]I used nukes because i was slighty angry and decided to give you a taste of your own medicine
So for instance creating a force field that completely and utterly stops me and I did read some where that destroying and regening the hill was frowned upon
Well anyway I send out a pulse over loading your force field bla bla bla your force field is down I drink a portion of invisibility bla bla bla I stab you while you sleep I then config the force field to stop you and run it off of squid poop cut off from any other power tudah happy

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
So for instance creating a force field that completely and utterly stops me and I did read some where that destroying and regening the hill was frowned upon
Well anyway I send out a pulse over loading your force field bla bla bla your force field is down I drink a portion of invisibility bla bla bla I stab you while you sleep I then config the force field to stop you and run it off of squid poop cut off from any other power tudah happy
i send out a grammar teacher to bore you to death. It is super effective!:p

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
i send out a grammar teacher to bore you to death. It is super effective!:p
-_- I use enjoys school! Special Defense was increased 10000 points
I also point out the fact that the i on your sentence isn't even upper case to the teacher the teacher drags you back to school for 3 rounds. :p XD

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
But i am an awesome frisbee thrower so i make it work:p
Well then I equipe my exo armour and use my cobalt/thaumium bow with the 2 modifiers added all of it with knock back I use my cobalt/manyllum arrows and jump snipe you hitting you in the for head knocking you 100 blocks away and laugh then I get closer and hit you AGAIN and then I spawn in one million kitties on top of the force field killing them all just for the lols then I make a hill of kittens annoyingly close to your hill (notice how this doesn't take your hill nor kill you) I then proceed to in a obnoxious voice go HI NEIGHBOR and if you don't like the word spawning them I found a magic hat that popped out kitties :D I win!

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Well then I equipe my exo armour and use my cobalt/thaumium bow with the 2 modifiers added all of it with knock back I use my cobalt/manyllum arrows and jump snipe you hitting you in the for head knocking you 100 blocks away and laugh then I get closer and hit you AGAIN and then I spawn in one million kitties on top of the force field killing them all just for the lols then I make a hill of kittens annoyingly close to your hill (notice how this doesn't take your hill nor kill you) I then proceed to in a obnoxious voice go HI NEIGHBOR and if you don't like the word spawning them I found a magic hat that popped out kitties :D I win!
There is no winning in this game if you haven't noticed by now, i cover and fill you in cat nipp and watch you die from kitten suffication, the best way to sufficate:D

QuantumCookies

Jul 29, 2019
I smite you using my hypersonic-mechtronic-megaphonic hammer-made-out-of-a-hammerhead-shark and the force is so great that you fly backwards through a nether portal which your dying body hits so hard that it shatters, leaving you trapped between dimensions. Gibe hiel pleease Braziol huehuehue

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I smite you using my hypersonic-mechtronic-megaphonic hammer-made-out-of-a-hammerhead-shark and the force is so great that you fly backwards through a nether portal which your dying body hits so hard that it shatters, leaving you trapped between dimensions. Gibe hiel pleease Braziol huehuehue
I am trapped in the nether, for now! your hill

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I come back from the land of not knowing what the hell is happening, and sit down in a chair next the hill, minding my own business, reading Mighty Smelting by Th'ruul Mogon, it's one hell of a book.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

QuantumCookies

Jul 29, 2019
I come back from the land of not knowing what the hell is happening, and sit down in a chair next the hill, minding my own business, reading Mighty Smelting by Th'ruul Mogon, it's one hell of a book.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I read over Electro's shoulder, taking note of anything that looks interesting.