King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
I decide its time for me to make the hill open to everyone again for a little while so I start making plans in my impenetrable bunk.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I respawn and "convince" the kittens cat nip is bad and that punching punk skeletons is good I then wear them like a coat and sit upon a kitten throan on top of kitten hill I then pull out my telescope made ooooof waffles (bet you thought I was going say kittens) and look over electro's shoulder then I realise that it's not really that entertaining -_- so I grab my Artemis fowl books and read the series to every single kitten :3

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Having stopped reading mighty smelting, I pick up all of my Skulduggery Pleasant books and re-read 'em
It's funny cause quantum cookie is right there and you could probably just Bitch slap them with the book for the hill XD and I am allowed to swear correct? And if so I understand if you might take that offensively so I will take it down if anyone says so

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I do not enter, because it is impossible.
There right the thaumcraft mirror does not have a dimension it's just portable worm homes[DOUBLEPOST=1392687591][/DOUBLEPOST]Now if you wanted a mirror dimension there's always that super villan from superman and his peaps idk what character the villain is originally from (ie first introduced) you probably know you read comics ik he was featured in the old justice league (think that's what it was called been a long time) in the episode where flash has his own museum

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
There right the thaumcraft mirror does not have a dimension it's just portable worm homes[DOUBLEPOST=1392687591][/DOUBLEPOST]Now if you wanted a mirror dimension there's always that super villan from superman and his peaps idk what character the villain is originally from (ie first introduced) you probably know you read comics ik he was featured in the old justice league (think that's what it was called been a long time) in the episode where flash has his own museum
Have you mot read the thauminomicon entries? They pass through a dimension that no living being can pass through because of hostility

QuantumCookies

Jul 29, 2019
I start reading a Mystcraft age book and accidentally transport myself to an age completely made of hills, and I stay there to claim every single one.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I start reading a Mystcraft age book and accidentally transport myself to an age completely made of hills, and I stay there to claim every single one.
What's this, is it white decay that I see in your book? I throw your book into a fire

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Suddenly, taxes! The government seizes the hill, and then rents it out to people with kingly bearing.

Meaning me.

My hill.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Aaaaand I finally get up from reading and get out my death ray (I found out Nikola Tesla was making one before he died). I shoot it at the goverment building, destroying any hopes of your so called "taxes". I then go hug a tesla coil <3 Because they're awesome

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Aaaaand I finally get up from reading and get out my death ray (I found out Nikola Tesla was making one before he died). I shoot it at the goverment building, destroying any hopes of your so called "taxes". I then go hug a tesla coil <3 Because they're awesome
The tesla coil shocks you, therefore killing you
My hill