King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Derpysauce uses fairy tech
its not very effective...
SkeletonPunk uses Manyllyum Hammer
It's INSANELY effective
Derpysauce has fainted.
Skeleton Punk leveled up!
SkeletonPunk is evolving!
SkeletonPunk is now SkeletonTitan!
You best be editing that manyllum just has higher durability other wise cobalt is better anyway
I use revive on myself
Derpysauce uses max heal
skeletontitan uses splash IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE nothing happens
Derpysauce uses rainbow stone (like fire stone)
Depressive is evolving!
Derpysauce is now derpytrain!
Skeletontitan uses skull crush! It would be super effective if derpytrain had a skull!
Derpytrain uses I like trains! all of skeletontitans stats go to 0! Including HP and SP
skeletontitan fainted!
My hill

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
You best be editing that manyllum just had higher durability other wise cobalt is better anyway
I use revive on myself
Derpysauce uses max heal
skeletontitan uses splash IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE nothing happens
Derpysauce uses rainbow stone (like fire stone)
Depressive is evolving!
Derpysauce is now derpytrain!
Skeletontitan uses skull crush! It would be super effective if derpytrain had a skull!
Derpytrain uses I like trains! all of skeletontitans stats go to 0! Including HP and SP
skeletontitan fainted!
My hill
invalid, you fainted, so you have to got to go to a healer, which is far away.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
nope, switching counts
Ah ok then I haven't played pokemon in so long XD probably because I found it boring after the first hour or so
while you are paralyzed with the shock that I don't like pokemon i walk up stick your finger up your nose and shout you off the hill and claim the hill (unless you don't like pokemon(remember there's no point in not saying the truth this is all for fun))

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Ah ok then I haven't played pokemon in so long XD probably because I found it boring after the first hour or so
while you are paralyzed with the shock that I don't like pokemon i walk up stick your finger up your nose and shout you off the hill and claim the hill (unless you don't like pokemon(remember there's no point in not saying the truth this is all for fun))
I am undead, I can't be "shocked" or "paralyzedz". plus, i don't like pokemon, i just know the rules:p.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
...if it is from fainting switching does not count. Switching only counts when your pokemon does not faint
no in some of the games i played you had to switch if a pokemon fainted and there was one in your party that wasn't. Even if you were right he said he himselfused revive not pikachu used revive, so it is till invalid since HE is fainted

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
no in some of the games i played you had to switch if a pokemon fainted and there was one in your party that wasn't. Even if you were right he said he himselfused revive not pikachu used revive, so it is till invalid since HE is fainted
He is also trainer meaning he can send it out

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Well anyway after weeks of recovering I send out a virus that connects through the trading thingy corrupting every thing of pokemon attached to the internet and I remotely nuke the TV producers and game designers and there relatives and bionuke you turning you into bone meal and claiming the hill oh and smashing your pokemon games that to XD btw THIS IS MINECRAFT! *looks at pikachu* GET OUT

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Well anyway after weeks of recovering I send out a virus that connects through the trading thingy corrupting every thing of pokemon attached to the internet and I remotely nuke the TV producers and game designers and there relatives and bionuke you turning you into bone meal and claiming the hill oh and smashing your pokemon games that to XD btw THIS IS MINECRAFT! *looks at pikachu* GET OUT
OK, your god modding. please stop. or else I will unleash my wrath... you know what, NO, I will unleash my wrath now!, I reincarnate as a Skeleton Titan, install pixelmon into every minecraft account, and use manyllyum/cobalt clever life steal and sharpness 3 on you doing 20000 dmg and killing you. i then nuke the hill, and build a new one with a force field that will destroy derpysauce,any type of his dna, or any reincarnated and version of him. this is what you have led me to.
MY HILL

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
OK, your god modding. please stop. or else I will unleash my wrath... you know what, NO, I will unleash my wrath now!, I reincarnate as a Skeleton Titan, install pixelmon into every minecraft account, and use manyllyum/cobalt clever life steal and sharpness 3 on you doing 20000 dmg and killing you. i then nuke the hill, and build a new one with a force field that will destroy derpysauce,any type of his dna, or any reincarnated and version of him. this is what you have led me to.
MY HILL
How is that godmodding I have no idea what that even means anymore yes I'm nuking stuff but that is pokemon not effecting you in any way nor the hill -_- and also I could just send out robots or short the power out but I'm going neither because at this point it seems like godmodding gets slapped on anything I used nukes GODMODDING you then instantly use nukes WTF? Hypocrisy