King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Wait it looks like I also God modded oops just realized how sealed tight the hill was so look ya Erm I'm just going to edit my post in this post because I'm lazy XD with one command block teleporting everyone onto the hill EVERYONE'S hill just I'm not blind and not in adventure mode XD better lol

QuantumCookies

Jul 29, 2019
Time to cross dimensions...
I induce a worldwide power outage (IRL) using advanced hacking technology, shutting down the server and restarting the map.

I find a new hill to fight over, and claim it as my own!

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Time to cross dimensions...
I induce a worldwide power outage (IRL) using advanced hacking technology, shutting down the server and restarting the map.

I find a new hill to fight over, and claim it as my own!
[TWITCHING INTENSIFIES]
THATS GODMODDIG THATS GODMODDIG THATS GODMODDING THATS GODMODDING
FEVVNGHAJN
[/rantover]

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I appear, ask what is happening, and begin to taint the earth once more, with my newly half-taintacle body

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I appear, ask what is happening, and begin to taint the earth once more, with my newly half-taintacle body

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I absorb your taint, since my body is a natural conduitvfor taint i can contain it*

(Note this is reference to anytime im scanned with a thaumometer im always part taint aspect)

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not even sure what is happening anymore. Pretty sure it is QuantumCookies' hill. Get's out tainted invar battlewrench.... "It's time to fix this hill" I say. I have now built a fortress from DifficultToObtainium golf clubs. *Sits in super fortress and eats tainted quantum cookie, which was already eaten by creepa, so i've just ate creepa*

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I'm not even sure what is happening anymore. Pretty sure it is QuantumCookies' hill. Get's out tainted invar battlewrench.... "It's time to fix this hill" I say. I have now built a fortress from DifficultToObtainium golf clubs. *Sits in super fortress and eats tainted quantum cookie, which was already eaten by creepa, so i've just ate creepa*
actully i think its still undead basterds XD i a few posts ago just redid the hole TPing steal death trap of command blocks this time with a backup gen so quantum cookie cant shut down the server XD

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
actully i think its still undead basterds XD i a few posts ago just redid the hole TPing steal death trap of command blocks this time with a backup gen so quantum cookie cant shut down the server XD
images