King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Meanwhile I sit on top of the the hill, tie my pants around my head and eat peas one by one.
Reference?
image.jpg

( to pantsman, I mean)

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
I rebel against the undead bastards, cut their throats silently and throw their body's in a lake
My hill, and only MY hill.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I Blow up the hill :D then rebuild it in an inpenetrable bunker.
You are not aloud to blow up the hill and recreate it at least that's what I have read also rly creepa pulling a skeletonpunk and I trigger the kittens biological advancement converting one of them into a clone of me I then shoot you out of a kitten cannon (I'm ignoring jus2 unless blowing up the hill is allowed)

QuantumCookies

Jul 29, 2019
I shoot hammer-wielding pigs at the hill out of a cannon, who then bash everything on the hill with their baconated awesomeness. I claim this hill in the name of bacon, ham, and pork! Amen!
images

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I rebel against the undead bastards, cut their throats silently and throw their body's in a lake
My hill, and only MY hill.
Im a water type
Fail
I go the the hill and give you nightmares, and then keeping you in a dungeon loked up, chained down, bound and gagged, frozen, and paralized

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I shoot bacon welding cats at the hill out of a kitten cannon making the pigs fear for there life and distracting you with the juicy bacon my +50 silver spooniness gives me immunity to food based attacks XD I then ride a bacon wave onto the hill giving you a heart attack from the pure magesticness of the bacon my hill :p

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I overrun the hill with ichor golems, and banish everyone to the end.
My hill.
I also set up guard posts.
I send through a magic mirror boat loads of flux aspect corrupting the world lighting strikes the hill electricuting everything. Now it's no one's hill good job you banished EVERYONE including yourself to the end :/