King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
The special characters do not appreciate you bearing them, and the bear does not appreciate you using him to bear characters. The bear stuffs the characters in whatever orifices it deems fit, then gingerly mauls you.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I walk outside the original hill to see a new hill has been erected on our front lawn. I get out my powerjack and put on my genuine dead cone. "Let's whack some moles!"

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
how have i changed!?!? :(

Also, I shout "SNIPER NO SNIPING" and you have no choice but to not snipe me, as I walk towards your hill, my phlogistinator in my hands

Reactions: goreae

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
The godmodder swoops in and godmods away any hill that is not the original, and also fortifies the hill against any and all destructive forces. It is now completely invincible. The godmodder will continue to godmod away any other hill that gets created so we all have to fight over the singular hill. Have fun.

Also, he kills everyone before bidding us adieu.

My nanobots make quick work of my vital systems, repairing me completely. I then claim the hill.

EDIT: to be clear, anyone on the hill can still be killed, but the actual mound itself can't just be nuked away.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
The godmodder swoops in and godmods away any hill that is not the original, and also fortifies the hill against any and all destructive forces. It is now completely invincible. The godmodder will continue to godmod away any other hill that gets created so we all have to fight over the singular hill. Have fun.
/ban godmodder reason: godmodding
/ rollback
Now ALL the fake and original hills were destroyed >:D
Muahahahahaha
MUAHAHAHAHAHAH
*chokes on laughter*

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
The godmodder cannot be banned. He is above all authority. And besides, he's just here as a passive force of order so we can play without having to fight over two or more hills or people being uncreative and just nuking the hill away and building a new one.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
The godmodder cannot be banned. He is above all authority. And besides, he's just here as a passive force of order so we can play without having to fight over two or more hills or people being uncreative and just nuking the hill away and building a new one.
Okay :(

Now, I create a tunnel in the hill and transform it innto a volcano

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I've just completely lost my trail of thought and have no idea what's happening. I'm just sat on the roof playing the air guitar on my powerjack