King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I then press charges against slowking for assault and battery as well as attempted murder. Even the best lawyer in the world can't throw out this case. You even confessed it.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I take the shellder off of slowking's head. He forgets everything he learned before he evolved and is now an imbecile. I put the shellder on me head along with the psychic headband to amplify the band's abilities, and teleport the hill back in place. I then remove the shellder and wonder how the hill got back.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
I then tell goreae that the aliens have come to take him away, and he believes me and he's not faking it, and runs for his life to find an old underground Cold War bunker to hide from the aliens. I then take the hill for the free man or Freeman if you want. The hill is open to everyone except people that want it for a select group.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I teach Gore while the shellder has a mind of its own, it is a part of me and fused to me
Quote from the ruby/sapphire pokedex entry:
"SLOWKING undertakes research every day in an effort to solve the mysteries of the world. However, this POKéMON apparently forgets everything it has learned if the SHELLDER on its head comes off."

Quote from the fire red dex entry:
"When its head was bitten, toxins entered SLOWPOKE's head and unlocked an extraordinary power."

It is not fused to the head, the shellder is simply biting your scalp. All slowbro/slowkings are simply slowpokes with shellders attached to various places. According to this lore from the games, I can take your shellder and turn you into an imbecile. Just deal with it and move on.

And some advice for the future, before you make a claim like that, do a bit of research.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations, you just teached Al Gore that while the shellder has a mind of its own, it is part of you and fused to you.

Sup, goreae, how is it going?

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I remind goreae this us a different universe and in the games pokemon cant devolve

I transform into super moneky, shoot shreks everywhere, and destroy the hill.
At the base I snipe someone and ride a DTOMG(Dark Titan Of Mighty Gargantuaness) into the base and have an army of sun gods plus hyper sonic defending the hill

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I remind goreae this us a different universe and in the games pokemon cant devolve

I transform into super moneky, shoot shreks everywhere, and destroy the hill.
At the base I snipe someone and ride a DTOMG(Dark Titan Of Mighty Gargantuaness) into the base and have an army of sun gods plus hyper sonic defending the hill
You destroy the hill then deploy gods to defend the hill? first of all, the godmodder made it so that the hill can never be destroyed. Ever. And second off, according to you, you are defending a crater.

I send a nanobot with all the information on how to reconstruct a goreae inside of an ostrich and set the poor bastard loose.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
You destroy the hill then deploy gods to defend the hill? first of all, the godmodder made it so that the hill can never be destroyed. Ever. And second off, according to you, you are defending a crater.

I send a nanobot with all the information on how to reconstruct a goreae inside of an ostrich and set the poor bastard loose.
I did ot for logic
I eat the nanobot then disintegrate the body and roll back ro a previous version of me, destroying the nanobot

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Wait when did I lose the hill? I don't remember anyone taking it from me so the hill is still open to everyone that is willing to share.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Little did slowking know, the nanobot that was living in the ostrich reproduced and was in the process of transforming the ostrich into a copy of me when you extracted the original. While you snipe my original form, I appear behind you and plant a psychic virus in your mind. Any brain operating on the same wavelengths will be corrupted and destroyed. All clones and originals will perish. Every being with a shellder toxin-amplified mind will die in horrendous pain. There is no stopping the virus. It will spread until all slowking are gone. You also cannot take off the shellder because in this universe, they are fused to your head.

Last edited: