King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
My bodies nanobots eat your nanobots and reterraform me, I then get every disease possible and contsminate the hill with Nuclear waste
My hill

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I install a Red Goo upgrade to my nanobots, making it so that they will eat any and all foreign anobots, but they will not eat themselves. I then inject you with an ounce of my blood, infecting your bloodstream with my nanobots. Your nanobots are consumed and you are now me. I am not you, for that would be silly. Why would anyone want to be a slowking? Anyways, your body is now mine. Your nanobots are no more. End of story. There are now two goreaes as well as dozens of sleeper goreaes, creatures with inactive nanobots ready to be reactivated at a moment's notice. And they cannot be tracked at all.

Oh, and I put some Grey Goo on the hill. It doesn't eat the hill because the hill is warded from harm by the GodModder. It doesn't eat me because my red goo upgrade stops it.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I install a Red Goo upgrade to my nanobots, making it so that they will eat any and all foreign anobots, but they will not eat themselves. I then inject you with an ounce of my blood, infecting your bloodstream with my nanobots. Your nanobots are consumed and you are now me. I am not you, for that would be silly. Why would anyone want to be a slowking? Anyways, your body is now mine. Your nanobots are no more. End of story. There are now two goreaes as well as dozens of sleeper goreaes, creatures with inactive nanobots ready to be reactivated at a moment's notice. And they cannot be tracked at all.

Oh, and I put some Grey Goo on the hill. It doesn't eat the hill because the hill is warded from harm by the GodModder. It doesn't eat me because my red goo upgrade stops it.
I have my backup nanobots update their database and eat G and you, making clones. I kill off all nanobots amd give myself a suit of armor to protect me, but am weighed down, thus I cannot take the hill.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I have my backup nanobots update their database and eat G and you, making clones. I kill off all nanobots amd give myself a suit of armor to protect me, but am weighed down, thus I cannot take the hill.
Incorrect. What part of "your nanobots are no more" don't you understand? and how the hell would updating the database make your nanobots suddenly eat things? Last I checked, databases store data. Like numbers and stuff. Not programs.

And how did you even activate these nanobots if you were consumed by my nanobots? you make absolutely no sense. This post is null and void. Try. Again.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I was thinking Generator Rex-esque nanites where they have a giant station packed to the brim with them, and update like a virus database. And at the end of the post I screwed myself over, thus does it really matter?

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I fall from the sky, bypass the Force Field and land over it, completely destroying it. Then I proceed to kill everyone but the NTTers (the true ones), allowing for the hill to be protected for a good time.

Then I start watching Monty Phyton.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I drop Slowking down the garbage slide - we don't accept Godmodders here! However, here, pick up this portable TV that has Monty Phyton playing so you'll have some kind of entertainment.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Really?
Making our (J's and mine) spaceship crash? Leading us to the Motherbot? Blowing up a van that we needed? Turning me and J into spambots? You didn't even ask us first to do any of these! That's godmodding on my book.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I use Gs rant to smash him with the tv, send him into space, and explain I never had a good grasp on what godmodding meant

My hill

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
I remind him that MW stands for Mowhawk World

I also remind him that one of my shells from the sync (made by Ichun) mod imploded so he rage quitted

My hill sucka''s