King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
As his final act creepacatcha initiates operation "Gods Message" . Upon his command creepas orbital space station the Vector-8 launches a heat rays down to earth burning everything within 20km of the hill, including people. Once the ferocious fire settled down creepa was warped down and placed a flag on the hill.
My hill

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
As his final act creepacatcha initiates operation "Gods Message" . Upon his command creepas orbital space station the Vector-8 launches a heat rays down to earth burning everything within 20km of the hill, including people. Once the ferocious fire settled down creepa was warped down and placed a flag on the hill.
My hill
The hill was a lump of rock in space, so thats the wrong hill o_o

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
It took a week for the fires to calm down. In that time, an african elephant was transformed into another me and, with the leftover organic matter, a baby african elephant. I then tredge up to the barren landscape and arrive at the hill just as creepa placed the flag. I plant a nuke on him then stab him in the back. The biological stress caused by the stab makes the vector-8 initiate emergency evacuation mode. Creepa is warped back up and blows up with his space station.

My hill.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I ride a UFO mini platform down, and jump off landing on spyro. I fly spyro to the hill and pluck up goreae, switching places. I imstruct spyro to trap goreae in a buble and send him at the saun(this solar systems star)
My hill

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
I laugh at you because the exposion was just a decoy and I was actually warped up to the Alpha-1 a prototype orbital bomber . I fly low and cut off slowkings head off with my wing.

My hill.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
The saun is quite friendly to me. It seems all those years of being alone and being the last of his kind (slowking referred to him as "the saun" which infers he is the last of his kind) only made the pachyderm kind. (a cookie to you if you get the reference) The saun hears my story and offers what it can to assist in my plight. The Suan then proceeds to communicate with the spyro, telling it my tales of terror from the Slowking Menace. After a while, the spyro doesn't want to hear any more. It was fed tales of heroism, how slowking was one of the good guys, trying to free the hill for all who wanted to join. After a day of internal conflict, the Spyro decides that everything his former master told him was a lie. He decides to join with me and my Saun, to defend the hill against former invaders, for peace eternal. And so it was. I rode the saun while the spyro flew overhead, keeping an eye out for any threats. It was a long, perilous journey, but we eventually make it to the hill. The Spyro takes creepa and dumps him on a desert island, and then takes slowking from the respawn point and puts him there as well. We then rule the hill together, in the name of everlasting peace and equality.

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
Dammit!
Now I'm going to feel guilty if I nuke you :([DOUBLEPOST=1388198163][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait you just dumped me on a desert island! How is that peaceful?

NekoWhite

Jul 29, 2019
I slowly sneak up behind Goreae, months after he has taken over the hill and deposited Creepa the False King onto an unknown island with the help of Spyro and his Saun, after Odin's Strike made the hills equal grounds. As he overlooks the lands he inhabites and smiles, I slam a sword into his stomach and push him down. After he tumbles down, I pick up a stray stone and toss it down. As I realize he's dead, or so I believe, I look around and, seeing no one, I begin laughing maniacly ontop of the Hill.

My Hill.

Reactions: goreae

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
Then I fly in with my army of flying monkeys I found in the island and overwhelm Neko. He dies of fright, or laughter at the sight of flying monkeys.
My monkey infested hill. Now you can't destroy me coz my monkeys are to cute. Mwa ha ha ha ha

NekoWhite

Jul 29, 2019
Welp, death by laughter at overwhelmingly cute monkeys isn't that bad a way to go, in all honestly.

On a side note...

An army of Emotionless Robotic Neko-copies swarms the Hill, murdering the monkeys and taking Creepa as prisoner. They bury the original deep within the Hill and implode out of sheer awesomeness that owning the Hill bestowes upon oneself.

The Hill now belongs to no one.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
The wound I took probably would have been fatal to someone without nanobots. But the tiny automotons quickly repair the damage, and I survive. I then find the hill devoid of life and my Recent History Monitor says that the hill belongs to nobody so...

My hill?

NekoWhite

Jul 29, 2019
Walk up to the Hill and own it? I've made this too easy, I fear :p.

UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!

... What do you mean the Hill isn't close to water? Useless Death-Messengers...

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
I escape the prison with the help of my newly constructed vector-9 and warp up. I then warp down with chuck Norris and kick yo ass!