King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
I get confused and destroy the hill sending ThatOneSlowking flying off!
I then rebuild it and take control, my hill now!

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
I go hospital and steal and portal gun, I place one portal there then suck you into one I placed on the hill.
I then close the portal. My hill now.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
I say the word, you are sent across the world somewhere, I repair the hill and save the rabbits.
My hill now.

NekoWhite

Jul 29, 2019
I plant a forest on the hill, and as the rabits begin to integrate themselves into it, I burn it down, murdering them and leaving a scar upon the Hill. Then, as Real looks on at the disaster in abject horror, I shoot a portal under his feet and send him into the moon.
My hill.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I necromance the crap out of bezaal and necromance it back in and replacing his brain turning him into a zombie since i revive him

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I explain how pokemon works and that im resistant to psychic type attacks(like mind control) since im psychic
(Not meaning to godmod, just explaining something)
My hill

gardenapple

Mod Developer
Jan 14, 2014
goldenapple uses (insert a Ghost-type attack). It's super effective! I had to Google it, I don't play Pokemon...
My hill

Reactions: CreepaCatcha

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
I fly in with my magicarp and splash you. Somehow it does damage and I reclaim the hill for myself and those associated with the treaty of the hill
(TOTH)