King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I setup a bone barricade, anything with a bones can not pass 5 miles close to the hill, I then arm the barricade with 10 Border lander Weapon Wielding Skeleton Servants and sit back in my leather couch while holding a fluffy white cat. I then put on an eyepatch

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I setup a bone barricade, anything with a bones can not pass 5 miles close to the hill, I then arm the barricade with 10 Border lander Weapon Wielding Skeleton Servants and sit back in my leather couch while holding a fluffy white cat. I then put on an eyepatch
I go to pandora and raid all the eridian weapons and max out my proficiency
(Borderlands FTW)

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
I fly in with my arcane bore equipped spaceship and tear up the land around the hill. Only flight methods if getting in now.....

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
I use my powers of Marblink to destroy everything Slowking created, my meteors break through his force field after a few shots.
A thunderstorm of asteroids rains and demolishes the whole world, then I create a island, floating in the nothingness, on it I create a hill, I stand there, My Hill Now.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Undead bastards stay strong on the hill thanks to the godmodders protection of destroying the hill,cmaiing it impossible to destroy.

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
I summon my flesh tentacle monster from another dimension and devour RealSketch. I then banish his remains to the flesh dimension.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I summon my flesh tentacle monster from another dimension and devour RealSketch. I then banish his remains to the flesh dimension.
You mean the J dimension
And isnt that considered godmodding?[DOUBLEPOST=1391889128][/DOUBLEPOST]
I use my world back-up and own the hill once again.
Your hill cannot exist. The godmodder forbade any mew hills a month or two ago

I aummon magic farm nodpack tweaks to make all of us crap our pants

Last edited: