King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
They're done but it didn't get plugged in today because the person was busy at work. We have a kind sponsor for hosting our server at their work and using their internet. Aka my fathers work was kind enough to host it for us :p

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Ah, makes sense :)
I destroy half of the hill and make the landscape covered in lava to ensure no one comes here
The Godmodder made the hill impervious to damage earlier, so you cannot destroy half of it. Covering it in lava is okay.

Anyways, I rig an aqueous accumulator to a ranmaker, making a Precipitation Generator, causing intense rain, and I leave it on for forty days and forty nights. The hill is now obsidian, and an island.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
The Godmodder made the hill impervious to damage earlier, so you cannot destroy half of it. Covering it in lava is okay.

Anyways, I rig an aqueous accumulator to a ranmaker, making a Precipitation Generator, causing intense rain, and I leave it on for forty days and forty nights. The hill is now obsidian, and an island.
I covered the hillwith warded stone then used wand of equal trade, chrashing the hill the chunk was loaded in and turning it into shrek

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
Thankfully, I am a robot, so the decimation of my body is inconsequential. I simply upload my consciousness to a Giant Robot of Doom, and simply step up onto the hill.
My hill.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Thankfully, I am a robot, so the decimation of my body is inconsequential. I simply upload my consciousness to a Giant Robot of Doom, and simply step up onto the hill.
My hill.
How would you upload your conciousness into this robot if it was already in your body, therefore died with you?

Assuming you do have a plausible excuse, it rains. The robot short circuits. I whack the foot with my tail and it falls and explodes.