King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
My ghost hears the sound of slowking trying to take over the hill and resurrects itself, fully healed and no longer part incinerator, and still totally awesome and carrying an Invar Battlewrench (Best weapon ever from TE3). I then smash the the wrench through slowking's cloyster and through his body. Then use the wrench to rig the lasers into a forcefield around the hill. My Hill. Anyone who wants to join me can try to send a super duper psychic message. Or bend the lasers I've somehow already bent (Which doesn't make sense since you cant bend light).
He said you were trying to take the hill, not that you were on the hill. Therefore this action is valid and you were bisected. You somehow did recover and come back, and then all of your stuff was imploded by things. And at what point did you say you went to the other side of the planet? All of your stuff was imploded. Deal with it. Don't try to weasel your way out of it by saying you weren't even there. If you really were on the other side of the planet all along, then the things imploded your stuff anyways, as it didn't specify where, just that your things were imploded. Now you recover.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
He said you were trying to take the hill, not that you were on the hill. Therefore this action is valid and you were bisected. You somehow did recover and come back, and then all of your stuff was imploded by things. And at what point did you say you went to the other side of the planet? All of your stuff was imploded. Deal with it. Don't try to weasel your way out of it by saying you weren't even there. If you really were on the other side of the planet all along, then the things imploded your stuff anyways, as it didn't specify where, just that your things were imploded. Now you recover.
I NEVER got anywhere I could possibly implode o_o
I was on a fleet on my way
Anyways, I have an emergency im/ex plosion kit so that if anything happens to me or my fleet of those two things I would be fixed
And im trapped undergroundwith no way out

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I NEVER got anywhere I could possibly implode o_o
I was on a fleet on my way
Anyways, I have an emergency im/ex plosion kit so that if anything happens to me or my fleet of those two things I would be fixed
And im trapped undergroundwith no way out
I appear directly in front of you, give you a tip of the hat, then use a Kiss of Death on you. You are now dead.

Oh, and look at my siggy.

Last edited:

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
So apparently Reno Mahe is now white, and he is a mage. Odd, but acceptable. And you traped in a hole? as in the paste tense of trape? okay, whatever. I free you from the hole and give you a balloon full of corbuntium gas, which is 100x lighter than earth's atmosphere. This balloon is not alive in any way, shape, or form and is not poppable by any conventional means. To pop this guy, you need to think outside of the box.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
So apparently Reno Mahe is now white, and he is a mage. Odd, but acceptable. And you traped in a hole? as in the paste tense of trape? okay, whatever. I free you from the hole and give you a balloon full of corbuntium gas, which is 100x lighter than earth's atmosphere. This balloon is not alive in any way, shape, or form and is not poppable by any conventional means. To pop this guy, you need to think outside of the box.
Oh god
OH GOD
*floats out of the atmosphere*
Hmmmm...how to pop...I know!
*calls for doctor*
*TARDIS materializes around me *
*Doctor uses sonic screwdriver to free me and sends me back to the hole*
Im trapped
Again

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I then smash the the wrench through slowking's cloyster and through his body
Okay then I *smashed it through you

Okay, with the forums having a bug session today and all, I have said this a while after he even said this. Ignore the post and read the one below
I
I
V

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I called the Tardis just before you got on it (Got her on speeddial ;)) I told her to travel to a place only known as subspace, where you are disconnected as soon as you rejoin. Also, the hole is just another room in the tardis. YOU'RE TRAPED!!! MUAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

VaporStrike

Jul 29, 2019
...I don't think I want this hill anymore.

*Grabs stacks of dirt and proceeds to create own hill, then claims it with a gold shovel.*

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Unfortunately, you made a vapor hill. It evaporates.

Also, the real hill is already claimed. If you just "releport" to the hill, then we would kick you out.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Also, singleplayer rules don't apply here. We are in the multiverse. Also I like summon a zygon or something and it changes into vapor then noms him up.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I put fuck tonnes of Vashkanerada on the hill, killing you all. I then douse the hill in radiation, killing them all. Next, I resurrect G and Goreae, and let them share the hill.

Our hill.