King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I smash a teapot against the wall, spilling hot tea everywhere, then calm down and incinerate it all with my part incinerator body

Note to self: make a part incinerator minecraft skin

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I take some of Gpuzzle's glue and use it to stick Dgdas to the wall, he's getting too needy. However, I'm not so cruel to also glue the bacon just out of reach. Oh wait, yes I am...

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I take some of Gpuzzle's glue and use it to stick Dgdas to the wall, he's getting too needy. However, I'm not so cruel to also glue the bacon just out of reach. Oh wait, yes I am...
I install morph and morph back into my normal form. I get out of the hill. I get my sniper out and well...bye j...

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
THE WAR HATH STARTED AGAIN!

I sneak up behind your sniper and breath fire on his face, I then throw a flaming teapot at dgdas and your head implodes. I then sit down and drink a pot of tea mixed with blood

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
While dgdas was strung up, I fed him stuff that's poisonous to humans but alright for dogs. He would have been dead in about an hour had you not killed him. And you just drank his blood, filled with this particular poison.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
You and your petty wars
Im riding on an army if Zepplin Of Mighty Gargantuans(ZOMG) and Dark Dirigible Titans (DDT) we are the impoppable!
And if hat is not enough, I am sending a sun god at you
All your hill are belong to us
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*transmission ends*

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
nope.avi
*tower full with Burst Lasers Mk2 from FTL comes out of the roof and starts shooting everywhere*

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
My ghost hears the sound of slowking trying to take over the hill and resurrects itself, fully healed and no longer part incinerator, and still totally awesome and carrying an Invar Battlewrench (Best weapon ever from TE3). I then smash the the wrench through slowking's cloyster and through his body. Then use the wrench to rig the lasers into a forcefield around the hill. My Hill. Anyone who wants to join me can try to send a super duper psychic message. Or bend the lasers I've somehow already bent (Which doesn't make sense since you cant bend light).

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
My ghost hears the sound of slowking trying to take over the hill and resurrects itself, fully healed and no longer part incinerator, and still totally awesome and carrying an Invar Battlewrench (Best weapon ever from TE3). I then smash the the wrench through slowking's cloyster and through his body. Then use the wrench to rig the lasers into a forcefield around the hill. My Hill. Anyone who wants to join me can try to send a super duper psychic message. Or bend the lasers I've somehow already bent (Which doesn't make sense since you cant bend light).
Wait, I wasn't even at the hill yet
Anyways my temple and sun god should make short work of you

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Really?
My sun gods have sun beams, MOAB Maulers, sun tentacles, plasma vision, throw darts,rangas from the body, and pineapples flying away
I just sent a few MOABS at the hill :D

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I appear on the couch again. 'Sup.[DOUBLEPOST=1385072115][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really?
My sun gods have sun beams, MOAB Maulers, sun tentacles, plasma vision, throw darts,rangas from the body, and pineapples flying away
I just sent a few MOABS at the hill :D
The Sun God gets a bit overzealous and destroys the MOABs.[DOUBLEPOST=1385072279][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't quite see how you can do that with burst lasers. They aren't even proper lasers. They just fire bullets of concentrated light.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Impossible. I used a combination of Bloontonium, gold, diamond, glass, clay, and rubber to ensure they can not be destroyed by normal means

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I've never played FTL so excuse me for not knowing what the lasers were :p. I really don't understand how slowking recovered from being sliced in half... But anyway I get something that does things. Things have now been done and all of slowking's things implode along with his cloyster, reducing him to a slowpoke. He then shambles away as a forcefield of things make a barrier around the base. Anyone want a difficult-to-obtainium golf club?

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I've never played FTL so excuse me for not knowing what the lasers were :p. I really don't understand how slowking recovered from being sliced in half... But anyway I get something that does things. Things have now been done and all of slowking's things implode along with his cloyster, reducing him to a slowpoke. He then shambles away as a forcefield of things make a barrier around the base. Anyone want a difficult-to-obtainium golf club?
I was never sliced o_o
Also, I am on the other side of the planet.
What causes implosion?