King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
It's hard to aim teleports and keep a force field online at the same time. I just chose a general area and then the band dumped you wherever it could. Sorry about that.

And no likes for stable time loop awesome stuff?

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I climb out of the core of your earth, see the notepad text and fall back in

EDIT: Ok, I accidentally said the core of your earth, but I like it and i'm keeping it :D

Tellerofstones

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just going to sit in a corner and watch this all go down.

But Before I do that...

I shoot fire works so everyone is smiling in stuff and i sneak weapons into all of there hands then shoot my laser gun, starting, well who knows?

VaporStrike

Jul 29, 2019
Except by me. I steal the laser gun, repaying you whatever it cost to build because I am nice, and use it to shoot electro through the entire earth.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
That-is-pretty-much-impossible-unless-you're-Samus-or-goreae's-tail.-I-climb-back-out-of-the-earth-and-brew-up-a-pot-of-tea-then-procede-to-smash-an-ornamental-dog-over-Vapor's-head,-killing-him-instantly

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Woo, I'm so happy that google chromes working again that I shoot Vapor in the head with a shotgun and force him into untimely death

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Well its a good thing I have a force field protecting my plane. Using that to contain the explosion till I set the plane down on the hill and run from the explosion. Then I release the nuke explosion and the hill is uninhabitable for the next couple of thousands of years because the nuke explosion destroyed the nuclear reactor that supplied the energy to the force field. No one lives there except the crazy people that risk the exposure.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Well, one thousand years later, I come back to the hill, and build a high-security fortress on it, with a sign outside:

"Applications for living here welcome! Ring bell if you want to apply."

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
*Allows Gpuzzle in, allows Electro but makes him agree to stop fighting people and stuff, and slams the door on Solomon, for nuking the last hill."