King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Unfortunately, he forced you to participate in a boxing match:
kangaroo-boxing-o.gif

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, why would you ever want to find that :p Well I guess I'm a beaten up incenerator man now, oh great

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
I take a nice scenic tour of the hill in a b52 bomber fitted with a nuke. When I'm right over it I have bomb drop on the hill making it unliveable for the next hundred year and atomizing anyone on it.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
One of my nanobots escape. One. And it goes into emergency mode. For the next 100 years, it rebuilds me from scratch, from any protein it can find, as well as gaining my memories from the Cloud. I come back again, and this time I have an organic tail once more! I then rent a time ring from the nearest merchant and travel back to the time of the Nuke. I encapsulate the nuke using a psycho-amplification headband, plant an atomizing device on my past self's chest, then teleport the rest to safety. As the incredibly nerfed blast of the nuke seeps through my force field, the house gets destroyed and the hill seems unlivable, but simply needs a few months to regrow the grass and flowers and stuff. Oh, and there's a force field full of nuke explosion in your bomber solomon. And now the force field is gone. Oh my.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
After we rebuild the house, we welcome spacejess with open arms. Last we saw you, you ran away from homestuck or fandoms you knew nothing about or chopsticks/spoons or whatever. It's complicated.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
FUCK I FORGOT MY PARACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

*crashes into the roof*
Hey, Jess and goreae, how are you guys doing?

Reactions: Jess887cp

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, you know. If we keep on falling from the sky, we should probably invest in a net or something though.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I fall out of the ground just to be different and fly straight through the roof into Vapor's space net and then fall out of the sky and back through the floor into the core of the earth along with Vapor, I survived but he died

VaporStrike

Jul 29, 2019
Nah, I was lying, I have spare gear. I parachuted away and plotted my revenge on Electro. Not you other guys, though, you guys are cool.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Nah, I was lying, I have spare gear. I parachuted away and plotted my revenge on Electro. Not you other guys, though, you guys are cool.
Fear. That's what VaporStrike felt when I approached. Darkness. Yes. It all became dark when I approached. And the air. Yes. It became diffrent. A bit toxic. Colors. Lots of them. He started to see the wrold more collerful than what it really was. Illusions. Yes. I created illusions. Gigantic monsters. But overall, the worst was my body. Yes. He couldn't tell if I was a monster or not. And then, he heard a sound. Yes. My voice. I started:

"You. Why do you always color your text?"I ask. True. Yes, he told me the true. I carefully listened to it. And then I went back to my realm...

(Answer my question)

Reactions: goreae

VaporStrike

Jul 29, 2019
"I do so that people will see the color of my text, and will know that they have only seconds left to live. The color of my text shall be the last thing they see"

(It's somewhat of a trademark I have. I do this on almost every forum unless I get yelled at for doing it.)

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I was in the rubble, slowly dying, when the hill was rebuilt and Goreae dug me out. Thank you Goreae.[DOUBLEPOST=1384712576][/DOUBLEPOST]
"I do so that people will see the color of my text, and will know that they have only seconds left to live. The color of my text shall be the last thing they see"

(It's somewhat of a trademark I have. I do this on almost every forum unless I get yelled at for doing it.)
*yells at you*