Introducing JamPacked

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
So we will need to submit to be on the launcher first?
No, you will however need permissions from the mod authors and having a 3rd party unlisted pack like mDiyo does means his permissions have already been validated. Permissions will need to be laid out in the same format as they are for 3rd party packs so the permissions section of this post might be able to help you out with how that should be done

Reactions: AlCapella

Nova Storm

Jul 29, 2019
So how and where do we have to submit our mod/map packs for the competition, or do we need to start a forum thread with all the download information

Edit: also what will the format we need to submit the packs be

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
So how and where do we have to submit our mod/map packs for the competition, or do we need to start a forum thread with all the download information

Edit: also what will the format we need to submit the packs be
I hope to have the actual entry page up very soon and likely with an extension of the original closing date to make sure everyone has enough time to submit their packs. The entry pages are complete I am waiting on people to sign off on things and then it will be up :)

Niko_Bellic_3

Jul 29, 2019
So it is confirmed that there is an extension date? I have everything ready, I'm just waiting on XCompWiz to confirm permission on using Mystcraft.

spaceagent66

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, slightly confused by calclavia's license for MFFS, pretty sure I can't use it bu wanted to double check as I did really want to use that mod. He says on his thread he no longer gives permission for public modpacks, except those he has already given permission for. However the FTB permissions spreadsheet says it can be used, giving this license. My question is, does FTB having a copy of this count as prior permission for FTB and its third party modpacks, meaning MFFS calclavia can be used, or does this not count?

Also, I'm sure I heard about a different MFFS version that stayed closer to the original that was updated, but I can't seem to find a 1.6.4 version, or indeed the mod at all. Does anyone know if this was updated at all, I'm hoping this author may give permission. Thanks!

FearanCath

Jul 29, 2019
Anybody know if PortalGun or GravityGun is allowed? I'm not sure if iChun's Public FTB Pack policy covers this.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
how do we find out who won?

I overheard slowpoke mentioning that it could take atleast 3 weeks to judge all the entries, so expect it to take a while before the winners are announced
when they will be announced, you'll most probably find out by either a tweet or a new topic in this forum category