Introducing JamPacked

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question: How do I submit my modpack? As far as I read you just need to make a thread on the FTB Forums, right? Just asking for confirmation.

Sent from my futuristic texting robot using Tapatalk

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Quick question: How do I submit my modpack? As far as I read you just need to make a thread on the FTB Forums, right? Just asking for confirmation.

Sent from my futuristic texting robot using Tapatalk
Holy shit, did I not just answer this the post above this?
Addressed several times. The information on how to submit has not been released yet.

Sent from my Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System using Tapatalk

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Has it become less overpowered since Unleashed? All I can remember about it now is just how easily I ended up with a fortune 4 pickaxe.
I also seem to recall the power generation being a bit....generous? (no pun intended, I swear)
Considerably. They've a dressed the issue of balance several times, however certain entitlements maybe a tad too powerful.

Reactions: AlCapella

RogueSyd

Jul 29, 2019
so i just saw this post today so i was working on it all day today and what type of map do i have to make with the modpack? plzz reply quick little time left
P.S. i have a good ideal for a map but im not sure if it would work.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
so i just saw this post today so i was working on it all day today and what type of map do i have to make with the modpack? plzz reply quick little time left
There is no specific type of map. I've seen people working on all sorts of different things. F'rinstance, @Not_Steve has made a whole world to adventure in for his, and @Lumaceon has a world that you can store and build. I've been working on a skyblock, but with lots of different places to go. According to Slow, if you can make it work well, you don't even need a map, if you can make it work now. So really, you just have to make whatever pack comes into your head.

RogueSyd

Jul 29, 2019
one more thing do u think i have enough time to make it in time i have so far from work today 60 mods that work really good with each other and i do have to also add with my modpack all the sites that have allowed me to use there mod in my modpack?

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
one more thing do u think i have enough time to make it in time i have so far from work today 60 mods that work really good with each other and i do have to also add with my modpack all the sites that have allowed me to use there mod in my modpack?
Yes, you do need all the permissions. Yes, I think you can make it, but making it well....

RogueSyd

Jul 29, 2019
thank you for the help ill make sure to make it well but this is the first modpack i have ever made. i hope it is good i have always wanted to make a modpack but this just put me up to it.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
That is, if they ever let us know where to submit the packs. 4 days out from the end of the contest...and still no way to submit a pack? That seems...less than ideal.

Talonos

Jul 29, 2019
Will you ever hold a "Jampacked" again?

If so, will it be a early occurrence? Or more often?

Any idea what the next target version will be?

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Will you ever hold a "Jampacked" again?

If so, will it be a early occurrence? Or more often?

Any idea what the next target version will be?

Usually an encore is subject to the "metrics" of the earlier one :) So, let's wait how this one pans out. ;)

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
This is worrisome. I finished up my pack in time for the competition and it's on the launcher under a pack code, but I'm sure that's not how submissions are supposed to work. Would it be too much to ask what's going on behind the scenes?
If you've got your pack on the launcher already then you're ahead of the game, I hope to have the actual entry page up very soon and likely with an extension of the original closing date to make sure everyone has enough time to submit their packs. The entry pages are complete I am waiting on people to sign off on things and then it will be up :)

heartgold3

Jul 29, 2019
If you've got your pack on the launcher already then you're ahead of the game, I hope to have the actual entry page up very soon and likely with an extension of the original closing date to make sure everyone has enough time to submit their packs. The entry pages are complete I am waiting on people to sign off on things and then it will be up :)
So we will need to submit to be on the launcher first?