Whitelist Server Infinity Small server with spawn town Hermitcraft(europe)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

muruler

Jul 29, 2019
Hello im 14 and looking for a server to play on regularly. My ign is kanman16. I also have Skype and it is kanstorm16. I am very kind,of course thats what they all say,but enjoy helping and giving. Thank you for reading!

Hey I'm Robbie, I'm from U.S.A. I've been on a few servers like this. Also I love building and I have been playing nodded for 5-6 months now

accepted ip in the message

Stiraan

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, the server had a crash issue and Muruler had to reset the whole server, because the last backup was 1 week ago. I hope you guys understand!

SPINTOPOLIS

Jul 29, 2019
1277899575_crocodile-tears.gif

SPINTOPOLIS

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone has OP access.. please please please. Tp me out of this hell... I went to a castle in the twilight forest. Tried to kill the Twilight linch, but then encased myself in a 3x3 box that regenerates after broken since im in the castle.... no way out... no starvation... no books... im litteraly stuck.... its hell... ill leave my profile on so if anyone with op permissions please tpx me out of this hell.... thank you

Roadkill919

Jul 29, 2019
I would be interested in joining your sever if possible.

I'm 15 but highly mature for my age and live in Australia.

I have been playing modded mine craft since the tekkit classic days (back before it was even called 'classic') and even plan to attempting mod making myself in the near future, therefor i am quite familiar with the modded environment.

I have been playing single player for about a week now and have gotten to i would say the mid game stages but would greatly like to play with others, i'm friendly and always willing to help. I know in some players eye's i am too young to be mature and respectful hopefully this isn't how you see things but if it is then I've recently quit the vanilla server i was playing on as i was bored of vanilla (My profile for the server). as you can see i was trusted enough to be promoted to 'senior member' which meant i was a role model for newer members and i also happened to have a high reputation provided by players i play with (my reputation of 2701 is higher than most of the server's moderators). together i hope these things show you i am capable of being a mature respectable player.

~Roadkill919

P.S. RFtools is OP (generated a flat world of entire nether iridium and nether uranium ore and powered big reactors infinitely via them :))

Last edited:

SPINTOPOLIS

Jul 29, 2019
minijordanh is the absolute hero of the day. he save my sorry self... thank you minijordanh... omg 12 hours trapped...

mecnor

Jul 29, 2019
Hi my name is Dejan and i'm from Sweden and i'm 14. I've benn playing modded minecraft for over 7 months and I have been looking for a small server like hermitcraft where I can play ftb infinity. I build very good.

IGN: Nooby92_2000

Roadkill919

Jul 29, 2019
When's it going to be up???

it should be up currently, it came up shortly after SPINT sent that message. he just never updated it as he sort of rage quit upon finding out the crash had lost anything and everything at new spawn that wasn't chunk loaded. (you should be fine as you hadn't moved to new spawn. old spawn was untouched so nothing of yours should be lost)

The server is going to update or no?

i have asked this question on the discussion board and am awaiting a reply from the server owner although he seems to be off the grid.

Roadkill919

Jul 29, 2019
FYI anyone reading this, i'm fairly certain this server has bit the dust. after a crash resulting in significant loss of data many players (including the owner) distanced themselves from the server and the owner has been off the grid for two or so weeks now. yesterday the server either crashed (again) or was terminated by the host at the end of the montly period. Even if it was just a simple crash since everyone bar 3-4 players has distanced themselves from the server there is no one left with access to console/ the ability to restart the server.

Legolessed

Jul 29, 2019
Can i join please, I love hermitcraft servers and love making community builds! I promise i will follow all rules and will never greif or steal. I mean who wants to build some amazing thing and then have someone destroy it the next day.

Roadkill919

Jul 29, 2019
Can i join please, I love hermitcraft servers and love making community builds! I promise i will follow all rules and will never greif or steal. I mean who wants to build some amazing thing and then have someone destroy it the next day.
did you not read my last post? after crashing and losing data this servers owner distanced him self from the server. the server has since fell and is no longer active.

Blake Ciriaco

Jul 29, 2019
hi my name is Blake. I'm from florida I'm 21 and i love mods I've created my own servers before and i love building

IGN:danTDMtdm

Roadkill919

Jul 29, 2019
hi my name is Blake. I'm from florida I'm 21 and i love mods I've created my own servers before and i love building

IGN:danTDMtdm
FYI: This server collapsed and did so quite a long time ago, the server owner has just gone off the radar. server payments have stopped and the player base has slowly dispersed.