1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server Infinity Small server with spawn town Hermitcraft(europe)

Discussion in 'Other Servers' started by muruler, Mar 3, 2015.

1. muruler

muruler New Member

hey
    we are looking for some players who would like to join our server and build a hermitcraft kind of town
    so alot of social builds to help eachother out
    if you want to join leave your age what youd like to contribute and mc name ill pm the server ip if accepted or for quick response Skype me (muruler)
    hope to see you soon

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  2. muruler

muruler New Member

3. The Snipe

The Snipe New Member

Hey, I'm 21 from Ireland looking for a new small server to settle in ^^

Oh and IGN is XiledSniper :D

4. muruler

muruler New Member

send you the ip in a message

5. The Snipe

The Snipe New Member

Sweet thanks! :D What version of infinity is it running? :D

6. muruler

muruler New Member

recommended not sure which version that is

7. minijordanh

minijordanh New Member

hey im minijordanh (ign) im 21 from england. looking for a small server to settle into. and show off some great builds and idea's of mini games
    just out of intrest is there any banned or restricted items/mods

8. muruler

muruler New Member

no aslong as everyone plays with common sense we dont have to ban items but accepted

9. minijordanh

minijordanh New Member

thats cool. you can trust me to act responsible. but if im doing somthing wrong please say. i dont want to harm any servers.

10. muruler

muruler New Member

np messaged you the ip adress

11. minijordanh

minijordanh New Member

yep im in with no problems. love the server so far. what's rules on building around spawn. and are there community farms or are they someone's work.

12. JodaVz

JodaVz New Member

Yo man, my name is Mark, I'm from Croatia. I'm 21 years old and I've been playing modded minecraft since the early tekkit days.
    I know almost every mod in depth. I play with a friend. He is 17 years old, but really mature. He doesn't speak much, but he's very friendly.
    Anyways, my IGN is JodaVz and he's is Russellville.
    I've been trying to find Hermitcraft server type for a really really long time. Hope we get accepted. Cheers

13. muruler

muruler New Member

accepted pmed you the ip

14. The Snipe

The Snipe New Member

I've got a nether portal just south of spawn if you want quick/early access :D

15. N1COLA

N1COLA New Member

Hi, My name is ince and I'm from Thailand. I'm 17 years old and will be 18 this May. Im looking for a small community where I could call it home. I consider myself quite good at bees and trees :D My playstyle is not tech-heavy but more of a nature-oriented so Im planing to setup cafe selling all kinds of food and shops selling nature stuff (customized bees. trees, flowers). Hope Im getting accepted :) <3
    ign: inceee

16. dipZ_

dipZ_ New Member

Hi! My name is Tor and I'm from Sweden. I am 13 almost 14 years old and I have been looking for a whitelisted FTB Infinity server for so long now, and I hope I can get in to the server. I am a mechanical guy and is pretty good at redstone and automatic farms and such. I like to build a lot of stuff mainly big buildings :)
    IGN : Oggis123

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  17. EoinM21

EoinM21 New Member

Hi my name is Eoin, I'm from Ireland Im 16. I love to build things that benefit the whole community. I've benn playing modded minecraft for over 6 months and Ive been looking for a small server like hermitcraft where I can play ftb infinity.
    IGN:Benmascot

18. muruler

muruler New Member

accepted pmed the ip

19. muruler

muruler New Member

accepted send you the ip

20. muruler

muruler New Member

we have a spawn town so if you wanna look for a perfect spot this wont be your server im sorry