Whitelist Server Infinity Small server with spawn town Hermitcraft(europe)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

The Snipe

Jul 29, 2019
Hi my name is Eoin, I'm from Ireland Im 16. I love to build things that benefit the whole community. I've benn playing modded minecraft for over 6 months and Ive been looking for a small server like hermitcraft where I can play ftb infinity.
IGN:Benmascot
Woo I won't be the only paddy anymore! :D

12martin107

Jul 29, 2019
Hi my name is Martin, I am from Canada and I am 15 and I love to build cool building and really good a mods. I have been play modded minecraft for a really long time but only got back in to it about a months and I always want to play on a server Like hermitcraft
IGN 12martin107
Skype N_martin12

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
hi my names tim 30 years old from australia recently let my servers go as noone was wanting to play so im looking for a server to call home
my IGN is xTiMBo hope to see u on the server soon

SPINTOPOLIS

Jul 29, 2019
Name is Spenc I'm from the Netherlands, 20. Same as everyone else want a server to called home. Thanks

IGN FAPCAKE147 ... don't laugh

jurgenroo

Jul 29, 2019
hi im 41 playing minecraft for many years always love playing on servers but always dreamed of a real community like forgecraft or hermitcraft community as its something special playing in such a community , im from belgium i play almost everyday minecraft and would love to be part of the group, also i have never been banned and always get along with other people :)

ign mcdreamer1
skype jroofthooft

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
hiya minijordanh here. what is up with the server. it says in the screen that it can't connect to server. is it down?

Stiraan

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I'd like to join the server. I am 15 years old male from Estonia. I am a loner, but I consider myself friendly. I like to help out people. I know a fair bit of mods, I like to build Huge buildings and systems. Hope to join the server soon.

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
Last I left it last night was the server must have reset and I was only allowed to do vanilla crafts. It might be an option to make a teamspeak server so every on can login and chat. Find out what is wrong and go throw any options that the admin may need help with.
But then again if the admin don't read this. Then we will not know what is happening.
Could people kindly post updates regularly on this page so people know what's going on in the server.
Many thanks minijordanh

The Snipe

Jul 29, 2019
Last I left it last night was the server must have reset and I was only allowed to do vanilla crafts. It might be an option to make a teamspeak server so every on can login and chat. Find out what is wrong and go throw any options that the admin may need help with.
But then again if the admin don't read this. Then we will not know what is happening.
Could people kindly post updates regularly on this page so people know what's going on in the server.
Many thanks minijordanh
I'm working for the day, but when I'm done I'll throw up a ts server and if need be I'll see what I can do about hosting and we'll go from there :)

muruler

Jul 29, 2019
guys sorry for the downtime i doubled the ram hope this makes up for it in time
had some issues with my host and filezilla but we can play again

and because of the time i spend trying to fix all of this i forget to alert you guys sorry for that

Last edited:
Reactions: The Snipe

kanman16

Jul 29, 2019
Hello im 14 and looking for a server to play on regularly. My ign is kanman16. I also have Skype and it is kanstorm16. I am very kind,of course thats what they all say,but enjoy helping and giving. Thank you for reading!

xXRobo123Xx

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I'm Robbie, I'm from U.S.A. I've been on a few servers like this. Also I love building and I have been playing nodded for 5-6 months now