Important - For Users of Direwolf20_1_5 Modpack - Urgent feedback needed.

Which Method Should we take to fix the pack

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

09fished

Jul 29, 2019
FOUND A FIX?

I was having an issue with my DW20 modpack, so i played around with the roaming FTB launcher folder (sorry am not great with computers) and i deleted everything except my world saves, i redownloaded the launcher and now everything works fine, i have not encountered any more problems on the DW20 pack, and my world save is still playable :) just thought i'd let you know, as im not sure if this could be a fix for it, or if something else happened that i don't know about :p

Vegar V

Jul 29, 2019
cant find "Iwanttorestartmyworld" when trying to add an private pack! And will a 1.1.0 to 1.1.3 require any world reset or is it only those on 1.1.2?

Wind

Jul 29, 2019
I don't understand why it's taking more than a week to fix this. If someone could enlighten me it would be appreciated.

I understand that I'm a leecher and have no right to complain, but that doesn't mean I won't anyway ;)

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
I don't understand why it's taking more than a week to fix this. If someone could enlighten me it would be appreciated.

I understand that I'm a leecher and have no right to complain, but that doesn't mean I won't anyway ;)
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/on-making-a-modpack.28348/#post-383975[DOUBLEPOST=1376332906][/DOUBLEPOST]
So did I get this right if I start a new world on 1.1.3 I don't need a world reset?
"World reset" just means starting a new world and ceasing to use your old one. If you start a new world in the "Iwanttorestartmyworld" private pack, you already are doing a world reset.

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
But why do I get that private modpack does not exist for Iwanttorestartmyworld?
I too am getting that. Maybe they removed it and are uploading SOMETHING in its place. The Iwanttorestartmyworld is no longer being accepted as a private pack.

stamgast

Jul 29, 2019
same here i had to reinstall my pc today and now i cant get the private pack it keeps saying error download or private pack does not exist.

Crasherdrone

Jul 29, 2019
"Iwanttorestartmyworld" That works fine for me, just used it and it added correctly. You can copy paste if you hit ctrl+v in the private pack password box.

Kaytrim

Jul 29, 2019
:mad: grrrr, I have the same problem with both the public and private versions of the pack. Modular Power Suits, the interface for the tinker table glitches and I can't do anything more until I close the game. There is no game crash so I have nothing to post other than what I can describe what I see. The game seams to be very quickly flipping screens between the table GUI and the game view when I try and access the table. I press escape and I can only see the live game through the little window of the GUI where the armor pieces normally show. I have also tried to add Optifine for MC1.5.2 and it doesn't fix the issue. I would like to play with this mod but if I can't upgrade the armor they are useless to me. :(

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
:mad: grrrr, I have the same problem with both the public and private versions of the pack. Modular Power Suits, the interface for the tinker table glitches and I can't do anything more until I close the game. There is no game crash so I have nothing to post other than what I can describe what I see. The game seams to be very quickly flipping screens between the table GUI and the game view when I try and access the table. I press escape and I can only see the live game through the little window of the GUI where the armor pieces normally show. I have also tried to add Optifine for MC1.5.2 and it doesn't fix the issue. I would like to play with this mod but if I can't upgrade the armor they are useless to me. :(

Get rid of optifine

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019

I believe this has been spoken about in many other threads. Do some looking around.

Update your lwjgl lib and update your Graphic card drivers. (I think integrated graphic is having a problem too)

pkimbrel

Jul 29, 2019
Heya... I enabled bBiomes 'o Plenty and tried to generate a single-player world. Got an index-out-of-bounds:

http://pastebin.com/hiAaqMHy

Highlighted exception:
2013-08-12 22:40:32 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Server] Encountered an unexpected exception ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -91
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.ExtendedBlockStorage.func_76655_a(SourceFile:47)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76592_a(Chunk.java:709)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72832_d(World.java:558)
at thaumcraft.common.world.WorldGenHilltopStones.func_76484_a(WorldGenHilltopStones.java:95)
at thaumcraft.common.world.ThaumcraftWorldGenerator.generateSurface(ThaumcraftWorldGenerator.java:171)
at thaumcraft.common.world.ThaumcraftWorldGenerator.worldGeneration(ThaumcraftWorldGenerator.java:41)
at thaumcraft.common.world.ThaumcraftWorldGenerator.generate(ThaumcraftWorldGenerator.java:29)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.generateWorld(GameRegistry.java:102)

I'm going to try again and see if I get lucky on the spawn seed.

--edit--

Probably should have mentioned that I'm using the "Iwanttorestartmyworld" test-pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.