Unsupported Horizons : 1.6.4 Bug Reports {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glade8tor

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Horizons 1.0.9
Mod & Version: NEI?
What's the bug? Searching "pipe" causes the whole NEI to crap out - search box disappears and clicking items in your inventory basically throws them on the ground
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: Relog and quickly erase the word "pipe" from the search box.

grimmaster1983

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Horizons 1.0.7
Mod & Version: farlanders
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? Right clicking a friendermans backpack causes you to be kicked off server, crashes singleplayer
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Unknown

BruteMan

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Metallurgy 3
What's the bug? Configs have Manganese turned off also have the re-smelting iron in a furnace turned off so there is no may to make tinkers construct steel or any default steel ingots.
Even checked thermal expansion world gen and they did not override the world gen there for it either.

Can it be repeated? Yes.

Known Fix: edit your Metallurgy3/MetallurgyBase.cfg and find Manganese and change Vein Chance to something other then 0.

Edit: discovered iron + Charcoal in induction smelter works as well sorry if its intended to only make steel in Thermal Expansion it kinda limits users though.

Last edited:

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Metallurgy 3
What's the bug? Configs have Manganese turned off also have the re-smelting iron in a furnace turned off so there is no may to make tinkers construct steel or any default steel ingots.
Even checked thermal expansion world gen and they did not override the world gen there for it either.

Can it be repeated? Yes.

Known Fix: edit your Metallurgy3/MetallurgyBase.cfg and find Manganese and change Vein Chance to something other then 0.

Edit: discovered iron + Charcoal in induction smelter works as well sorry if its intended to only make steel in Thermal Expansion it kinda limits users though.

You should also be able to use HSLA Steel from Rotarycraft for this now. Should.

Foxx.K91

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Horizons
Mod & Version: Metallurgy 1.6.2-3.3.1.8
Pastebin link to crash log: Not a crash
Whats the bug? Zinc ore does not seem to be spawning since recent update?
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:?

I'm having this problem as well.... I've been playing my world for over 2 weeks now & have mined at all levels in several different biomes but still cannot find any.... Did you find a solution?. TIA

BruteMan

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: RotaryCraft
What's the bug? Flipping to page 13 in the in-game rotary craft book crashes the client you can via the front page of the book to skip past it into the 20's and tab back to page 14 but something on page 13 is crashing it. (didn't do this in 1.0.7) tested on 2 different clients in 2 different parts of the world (US / Canada) theres nothing in the console stating the crash it just kills the window directly to windows.

Can it be repeated? Yes.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Mod & Version: RotaryCraft
What's the bug? Flipping to page 13 in the in-game rotary craft book crashes the client you can via the front page of the book to skip past it into the 20's and tab back to page 14 but something on page 13 is crashing it. (didn't do this in 1.0.7) tested on 2 different clients in 2 different parts of the world (US / Canada) theres nothing in the console stating the crash it just kills the window directly to windows.

Can it be repeated? Yes.

Fixed in the newest version of Rotary.

grimmaster1983

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having this problem as well.... I've been playing my world for over 2 weeks now & have mined at all levels in several different biomes but still cannot find any.... Did you find a solution?. TIA

Unfortunately not, i rolled the horizons version back to .6 and zinc was everywhere, version .7 and .8 are rarer than rocking horse sh*t, myself and 2 others mined various levels for 4 days over different biomes and found 2 zinc ores between us, tried changing the configs etc still nothing.

At the moment on the server i trade lead for zinc to anyone who needs it, sorry im not much help :)

Glade8tor

Jul 29, 2019
Fixed in the newest version of Rotary.
Are you referring to RotaryCraft 1.6 v12c that's available at reikasminecraft website?
If so, that's not incorporated in the Horizons 1.0.9 pack yet, so this remains an unresolved issue, right?

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Are you referring to RotaryCraft 1.6 v12c that's available at reikasminecraft website?
If so, that's not incorporated in the Horizons 1.0.9 pack yet, so this remains an unresolved issue, right?
Yes; and no. The mod would have been updated regardless as it is already updated to that in other packs. There is otherwise no other way to fix it.

Aladins Justsayian

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/HAsjjdjx
Whats the bug?
World crashed and now does not appear in the game to be playable anymore. Possibly a corrupted world. Happened after seeing flickering textures in the Arcane Compendium.
Can it be repeated?
No

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/HAsjjdjx
Whats the bug?
World crashed and now does not appear in the game to be playable anymore. Possibly a corrupted world. Happened after seeing flickering textures in the Arcane Compendium.
Can it be repeated?
No
Looks like you tried to feed possibly ore dictionary compatible ingots in to a single JABBA barrel by hopper and something went haywire.

Aladins Justsayian

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like you tried to feed possibly ore dictionary compatible ingots in to a single JABBA barrel by hopper and something went haywire.
The thing is, the only better barrels I have are full and should only be receiving roses and iron. I dont even have hoppers leading into them, I am pulling items out with item ducts. :\ I would try going into MCEdit to delete the barrels but I doubt that would help

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
The thing is, the only better barrels I have are full and should only be receiving roses and iron. I dont even have hoppers leading into them, I am pulling items out with item ducts. :\ I would try going into MCEdit to delete the barrels but I doubt that would help

Quite odd indeed.

Terlak

Jul 29, 2019
I am not sure what it is but i get this spammed on my server I am not sure what it is if anyone can use their brain and decode what it is so i can either remove/fix it that would be marvelous.. :) best i could thing is maybe a chunk loader? This is screen shot of my server it loops the error every 10-15 seconds the start of the loop for this screenshot is at 6:21:31 :) thanks for any help

Attachments

• serverscreen.jpg
    serverscreen.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 82

Furiwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: RotaryCraft 12d
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/T9WaDAF8
Whats the bug? searching for pipe still causes nei derp and page 12 of handbook still causes singleplayer crash
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: i updated rotarycraft dragon api and reactor craft to 12d per previous posts still same issue

Joseph Pearson

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: RotaryCraft 12d
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/T9WaDAF8
Whats the bug? searching for pipe still causes nei derp and page 12 of handbook still causes singleplayer crash
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: i updated rotarycraft dragon api and reactor craft to 12d per previous posts still same issue

The fix is to turn off the colored redstone blocks in RandomThings.cfg. That mod alters the vanilla redstone block which is used in the valve pipe. This will cause crashing and other NEI problems. Reika is aware of the issue but this isn't something to be fixed. It's a straight up conflict because RandomThings is messing with vanilla blocks.

Edit: If you are still crashing turn off all of the colored block settings for RandomThings. Also, these config changes MUST be on the server as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.