Unsupported Horizons : 1.6.4 Bug Reports {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terlak

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Horizons
Mod & Version: Horizons 1.07
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/jCpYZPCd
Whats the bug? I placed magma crucible and its constantly crashing client whenver i try and log onto that world.
Can it be repeated? So far only on that world i made a new world in creative and tested did not duplicate results didnt built exact replica of set up but did place/power a magma crucible since thats what broke other world. side note this is on multiplayer server with friends while it does crash my client the server stays active
Known Fix:?

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/jCpYZPCd
Whats the bug? I placed magma crucible and its constantly crashing client whenver i try and log onto that world.
Can it be repeated? So far only on that world i made a new world in creative and tested did not duplicate results didnt built exact replica of set up but did place/power a magma crucible since thats what broke other world. side note this is on multiplayer server with friends while it does crash my client the server stays active

Update to TE3 3.0 manually this is an Ender IO conflict with that version of TE3.

Or update to 1.0.8 Horizons.

jsnmtth

Jul 29, 2019
Playing version 1.0.7 on a Single Player game that has been opened to a LAN game.
There are two people playing in the game. The game owner has a jetpack. Any time they fly with it, the other player receives "Machine was deleted before packet was received" and proceeds to fly up and down with the first player (without a jetpack).

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Playing version 1.0.7 on a Single Player game that has been opened to a LAN game.
There are two people playing in the game. The game owner has a jetpack. Any time they fly with it, the other player receives "Machine was deleted before packet was received" and proceeds to fly up and down with the first player (without a jetpack).

Errr.... ummm.. jetpack? In horizons?

Biblo15

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Horizons Recommended
Pastebin link to crash log: http://hastebin.com/maxedequso.css
Whats the bug? If I push STRG, ALT or ALT Gr on a 1.6 vanilla server I get kicked with the message "Internal exception: java.net.Socket.Exception: Connection reset

Silhouette

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion 3, Dynamic Liquid Tanks 2 (Recommended Horizons version. Believe it is 1.07)
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/X3UqPNEw
Whats the bug?:

Upon using the Magma Crucible to melt down matter into a liquid state, and transporting that liquid through TE's Fluiducts into a Dynamic Liquid Tank, the client and/or server will crash. In the case of the server, it cannot be restarted until the fix is supplied.

Can it be repeated?

I have repeated it once in Singleplayer. Seems to happen more frequently when the Fluiduct is connecting to multiple sides of the same dynamic liquid tank.

Known Fix:

In the event of the server issue, disable Dynamic Liquid Tanks, and restart.
For clients, a roll-back appears to occur sometimes. Also, disabling the mod will help with this one, as well.

Also, there's this thread:

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/horizons-1-0-7-dynamic-liquid-tanks-crashes-servers.36455/

Terlak

Jul 29, 2019
Update to TE3 3.0 manually this is an Ender IO conflict with that version of TE3.

Or update to 1.0.8 Horizons.

Well sounded like a good idea but couldnt get it to work... I attempted to update to 1.0.8 but it is running TE 3.0.0.b11b which still seemed to give same problem i then tried to update to TE 3.0.0.0 but everytime i try and run server it crashes... and i cant even figure out how to trick ftb into letting me load 3.0.0.0 it kept downloading both but either way couldnt get server to start

Squall

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Horizons 1.08
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/3gdTmG6m
Whats the bug? TE tank on top of Dynamic Liquid tank corrupts world, instantly crashing server
Can it be repeated? Yes, instant crash both times I attempted to transfer Blazing Pyro into the DL tank directly
Known Fix: MCEdit the TE tank away from the DL Tank

Update: Same applies for liquiducts, seems to be an incompatability with the two mods in general

Update 2: Works fine through a tank controller, just not on the tank direct

Last edited:

DaCheeseTaco

Jul 29, 2019
I've found a few bugs for this new pack including:

When you put a tank on a Aqueous accumulator it crashes the game. (This world is now unable to launch again)

also when you use an Excavator on dirt that has one of the new type's of grass on top of it crashes the game again. (This world is able to launch again)

A few days later I launched the game again and I was missing most of the textures. (I checked and all the textures are there but the launcher is not able to find them) to day I think they are all working, I could only look at a few before guess what... I crash. lol (I don't know what is going on, it could be because I have 32 bit java and windows 8 but very annoying as it looks like a good pack.

If you can't fix it that ok as I'm playing lots of Direwolf20's new modpack and forgecraft2.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I've found a few bugs for this new pack including:

When you put a tank on a Aqueous accumulator it crashes the game. (This world is now unable to launch again)

also when you use an Excavator on dirt that has one of the new type's of grass on top of it crashes the game again. (This world is able to launch again)

A few days later I launched the game again and I was missing most of the textures. (I checked and all the textures are there but the launcher is not able to find them) to day I think they are all working, I could only look at a few before guess what... I crash. lol (I don't know what is going on, it could be because I have 32 bit java and windows 8 but very annoying as it looks like a good pack.

If you can't fix it that ok as I'm playing lots of Direwolf20's new modpack and forgecraft2.

Can you try with 64 bit java?

nolaw70

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/gnZBRpZV
Whats the bug? Some block without texture (black and pink grid), Walia shows a blue vertical bar with a black vertical line centered within, without text, attempt to mine with a stone pick resulted in the game crashing.
Can it be repeated? Yes, in my world at least. World was generated on 29 Dec with 1.0.7
Known Fix: none

nolaw70

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: none
Whats the bug? Aluminum ore (1475:5) and aluminum gravel ore (1488:4) from Tinkers Construct is not accepted by an AE Grindstone. Aluminum is a grindable ore according to AE's config. Copper gravel ore from Tinkers IS accepted by the grindstone.
Can it be repeated? Yes, in my world at least. World was generated on 29 Dec with 1.0.7

Last edited:

nolaw70

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug? The leaves (Oak 18) from a Biomes of Plenty Sacred Oak did not deteriorate after the tree was cut down. The tree was cut down with a Tinkers Lumber Axe, stone head, all the rest blue slime.
Can it be repeated? Unknown, no other sacred oaks about.
Known fix: unknown[DOUBLEPOST=1388365605][/DOUBLEPOST]Mod Pack: Horizons
Whats the bug? A Tinkers Lumber Axe, stone head, all the rest blue slime, cannot cut down an Ars Magica 2 Witchwood tree (you receive the same animation as when breaking stone by hand). A normal (vanilla) stone axe works fine.
Can it be repeated? Tried on two trees.
Known fix: unknown

Treysar

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack:Horizons
Mod & Version: Thermal expansion and Dynamic tanks

Whats the bug? Mods seem to have a problem working together. When placing a Thermal expansion fluiduct or machine next to a dynamic tank server crashed.

Can it be repeated?
Yes(i've only attempted to repeat in the same world)

Known Fix:
dont connect or place dynamic tanks next or close to thermal expansion items including fluidduct till it is fixed

Reactions: snowshaddow

Rodsengard

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Horizons 1.0.7
depending Mod: Tinkers Construct (dunno, if there´s more involved)

Bug:
repeatedly melting down Alumite-Blocks will not finish. Melting progress stopps at about 95%. Lava tank reduces while melting, but progress never comes to an end.
breaking blocks into ingots and melting them still works

It is no once occuring bug.
no fix known yet

Glade8tor

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Horizons 1.0.9
Mod & Version: Rotarycraft
What's the bug? Clicking the "+" for next page in the Rotarycraft manual when on the page that has the Fertilizer at the top left causes an instant server crash and dumps you to your desktop.
Can it be repeated? Yep. every time.

Known Fix: Don't click "+" there? :p (hardly a fix as there is no way to get to the next pages...)

Status
Not open for further replies.