Unsupported Horizons : 1.6.4 Bug Reports {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

epharian

Jul 29, 2019
On seed -4467784794009395164 at coords +262 +178 y140 there are some unidentified blocks, that WAILA can't tell me anything about, and that show up with the missing texture (pink & black squares).

If I try to mine this, I get a crash to desktop.

Mod Pack: Horizons
Mod & Version: Horizons 1.0.7
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/d0cPwcJJ
Whats the bug? Crash to desktop on interacting with block with missing texture
Can it be repeated?YES
Known Fix: DUNNO

That should be enough to help out

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
On seed -4467784794009395164 at coords +262 +178 y140 there are some unidentified blocks, that WAILA can't tell me anything about, and that show up with the missing texture (pink & black squares).

If I try to mine this, I get a crash to desktop.

Mod & Version: Horizons 1.0.7
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/d0cPwcJJ
Whats the bug? Crash to desktop on interacting with block with missing texture
Can it be repeated?YES
Known Fix: DUNNO

That should be enough to help out

Most likely coal that generated at or above y 128. It was specified incorrect in the config to generate coal the item instead of the ore and results in what you described.

Sofailitswin

Jul 29, 2019

Mod & Version: RotaryCraft 1.6 v10h and 1.6 v10e

Crash log: None

Whats the bug? Boring Machine can't mine through the Essence Ore from the Magical Crops mod.
I use 512 Torque which is supposed to be the maximum amount needed and it can't mine Essence ore.
Whenever the boring machine comes into contact with essence ore it makes little "ting" sounds like it's breaking.
Upon breaking the essence ore manually the boring machine still does not fix itself and i have to break and replace the boring machine in order for it to mine further.

Can it be repeated? Yes

Known Fix: None

epharian

Jul 29, 2019
Most likely coal that generated at or above y 128. It was specified incorrect in the config to generate coal the item instead of the ore and results in what you described.

Okay, so what config file do I change to fix this? Or is that possible?

brosmike

Jul 29, 2019
Mod and Version: not sure
I wasnt able to post the crash log on pastebin, but i have the last bit which i think is the problem:
#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x69837ebf, pid=4576, tid=2096
#
# JRE version: 7.0_11-b21
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (23.6-b04 mixed mode windows-x86 )
# Problematic frame:
# C [atioglxx.dll+0x807ebf] atiPS+0x1469cf
<snip>
Can it be repeated: Yes, every time I try to play the pack.
Known fix: ?

I encountered this issue yesterday when I accidentally installed a 32-bit version of Java on my 64-bit machine. Your log indicates that you're probably hitting the same thing. Make sure you're running a current 64-bit version of Java (get it from here). If you do have a 64-bit version installed, try uninstalling the 32-bit version that you also have installed.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Horizons 1.0.7
Mod/Version: Horizons 1.0.7
Crashes? Yes
Bug: Crashes on Worldgen on Single-player (Also might happen on multiplayer, as my Multiplay server cannot start and is consistently offline since installation). Produces the following error log (attached). Simultaneously attempted with a friend who was able to generate with no problems, but was on Mac.

Bouncy castle is a mojang bug. It has nothing to do with mods and we can't fix it. You basically have to keep trying.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Not actually sure. @Eyamaz would need to instruct you for that.

In /config/cofh

in the WorldCustomGen txt file

change

UNIFORM atgcoalvanilla 263 0 12 24 128 200 true

to

UNIFORM atgcoalvanilla 16 0 12 24 128 200 true

same folder under CoFH World Generation . cfg

Change

####################
# atgcoalvanilla
#===================
# <UNIFORM> Generation settings for Atgcoalvanilla; Defaults: ClusterSize = 12, NumClusters = 24, MinY = 128, MaxY = 200
####################

atgcoalvanilla {
I:BlockId=263
I:BlockMeta=0
I:ClusterSize=12
I:MaxY=200
I:MinY=128
I:NumClusters=24
B:RetroGen=true
}

To

####################
# atgcoalvanilla
#===================
# <UNIFORM> Generation settings for Atgcoalvanilla; Defaults: ClusterSize = 12, NumClusters = 24, MinY = 128, MaxY = 200
####################

atgcoalvanilla {
I:BlockId=16
I:BlockMeta=0
I:ClusterSize=12
I:MaxY=200
I:MinY=128
I:NumClusters=24
B:RetroGen=true
}

Reactions: Hoff

tycopup

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I have a question. Everytime i try to play horizons it loads everything and then crashes. Why?

dominatorash

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is a big or built in had a quick look around the web an can't see anything to say it is. But in creative I noticed on the inscription table u can't fit all the shapes an components on it? Is this meant to be the case as you could technically learn them all (in survival)... and wanted to know if some scroll bar could be added??

Thanks for responces in advance.

Darkharmony

Jul 29, 2019
Updated Horizon to 1.0.8, Tinkers Lumber Axe breaks a crafting table but doesn't give the drop. Any other axe seems to work just fine. That said, the only way I could break a crafting table placed before updating from 1.0.7 to 1.0.8 was to use a lumber axe because any other one forced me to the main menu with no crash log and never actually broke the table. If I had to guess I'd say it was from xact.

Also.

Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion 3.0.0.b11b
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/tm2ebXhh
Whats the bug? While using the thermal expansion cyclic assembler my server crashed and couldn't start it back up. Tried using mcedit to remove the assemblers but no matter what I did the server wasn't fixable. In the end I had to revert my world. (edit) wanted to add that I'm not sure what schematic I was using, it would of either been clay (6 gravel, 1 water, 2 dirt) or pams harvestcraft fresh water, or pams salt.
Can it be repeated? Unknown
Known Fix: Revert world.

Last edited:

Thatsmyhouse

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Recommended... not sure :p Dec-24
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash but evidence of my problem. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2mfkcr8&s=5#.UrpROtJDt8F - All those slots have different tools and you can see the steak 8 above the blank model.
Whats the bug? Most of my items have blank models. Like I joined a server (first time ever on the pack) and you start with stone tools steak and a book. All of which are blank. When I hover over them I see the name of item with no model though.
Can it be repeated? I've updated java uninstalled and re downloaded ftb and the pack like 5 times already.
Known Fix: Unknown

Merendel

Jul 29, 2019
Advanced genetics crash bug.

Pack Horizons 1.0.7

Mod
Advanced genetics

Crash log
: Sorry dont have the log, it crashed the server and I dont have access to the log.

What is the bug
: Every so often the gene splitter will produce an "Unnamed" gene instead of what it was selected in the UI. If this Unnamed gene is then placed in the breeder the server will crash with a ticking entity error on the breeder every time that chunk loads. MCedit to remove the block was required to fix the server.

Can it be repeated:
Yes run alot of DNA samples until you receive one labeled Unnamed then place it in the breeder to add to a trait sample. the appearance of this item may be related to using a hopper to extract the completed product from the block. Not very common, maybe 1 in 30 samples were affected.

kickn

Jul 29, 2019
Pack: Horizons 1.0.7
Mod: Advanced Genetics
Crash Log: no log
What is the bug: When you use syringes too quickly it will boot you from the game to the main menu. It wont let you join that world again.
Can it be repeated: i assume so if you are able to get back on.
Known Fix: Only way to fix is to delete the char info.

Last edited:

Raw_key

Jul 29, 2019
Pack: Horizons 1.0.7

Mod: Magical Crops / Nei?

Crash Log: no log

What is the bug: When attempting to use the "auto craft" feature from NEI (shift right clicking on the question mark) to bring the items into the crafting window for making magical seeds (coal seeds, iron seeds,etc...) the game client closes out, and the FTB launcher is re-launched.

Can it be repeated: Yes, i've done this several times on accident, and have purposely done it just now to verify.

Known fix: Unknown

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Mod & Version: magical crops 3.0.0 BETA & nei
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/c8bAZVTm
Whats the bug? Shift-clicking the nei [?] when trying to make normal magical essence will make the game crash
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix:

Mod & Version: Random things 1.8.5
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/jN0Cqbid
Whats the bug? When using the block mover on any storage container from any mod, game will crash and remove the container from existence.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix:

snowshaddow

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: ars magica 2
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? It seems like there is no mage or archmage towers spawning. We've spent hours flying around looking and havent found any at all!
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix:

WrexenSeverz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Gany's Nether
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? I can't seem to dye nether quartz in any color even if the recipe is in my NEI. Tried it on multiple crafting surfaces doesn't work.
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix:

Status
Not open for further replies.