Unsupported Horizons : 1.6.4 Bug Reports {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilgamorgh

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Horizons 1.0.7
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash or error on server. Client crash report http://pastebin.com/WrV1mDP2 Launcher console error http://pastebin.com/ejgftveU
Whats the bug? Updated the server to 1.0.7 .... had the same issue with conduits not connecting ... conduits were removed and put through a crafting table. Conduits can now be placed and connect to each other and machines, but as soon as the player unloads the chunks (eg goes to spawn and returns) they vanish for them although still visable to remaining players. Any attempt to interact with the conduits causes the above error.
Can it be repeated? Yes. This is happening with leadstone, redstone and fluid conduits. The same thing is also happening with conduits spawned directly from NEI
Known Fix: I cannot find anyone else having a similar issue anywhere, so any help you can give would be appreciated

I have tried generating a new world and the bug still occurs. The conduits will connect a cell to a powered furnace .... vanish on chunk unload, still provide power to the furnace however, and give the same error on removal.

Last edited:

Biblo15

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Ars Magica 2 - 1.0.2b
Pastebin link to crash log: nope
Whats the bug?
The spellconfig of AM2 is broken. It is not possible to disable spells.
Can it be repeated?

PanchoVilla

Jul 29, 2019
Updated this morning, found the bedrock armor bug, read previous posts, edited my config file, and the problem persists.
Is repeatable with either NEI or by crafting the armor.

B:"Allow Bedrock Pickaxe to Harvest Spawners"=true
B:"Allow Craftable Bedrock"=true
B:"Allow Gravel Gun PvP"=true
B:"Allow RC steel to be used in other mods"=false
I:"Bait Box Range"=128
I:"Block Ram Range"=512
I:"Breeder Range"=128
I:"Cave Scanner FOV"=16
I:"Chest Generation Tier"=4
B:"Color Blind Mode"=false
B:"Console Loading Info"=true
B:"Crafting Table can Make Machines"=false
B:"Crash on hostile interference from other mods"=false
B:"Debug Mode"=false
I:"Difficulty Control"=2
B:"Direct Block Damage from Machines and Failures"=true
I:"EMP Charging Speed"=4
B:"Enable Achievements"=false
B:"Engine Running Sounds"=true
B:"Force Inter-Mod Ore Compatibility"=true
B:"GPR Renders Ores"=false
B:"Instant Woodcutter"=false
B:"Lock enchants on bedrock tools"=false
D:"Machine Volume Multiplier"=1.0
B:"Machine Warning Alarms"=false
I:"Max Aerosolizer Range"=128
I:"Max Bait Box Mob Count"=256
I:"Max Bridge Range"=128
I:"Max Fan Range"=128
I:"Max Floodlight Range"=128
I:"Max Force Field Range"=128
I:"Max Heat Ray Range"=128
I:"Max Sonic Weapon Range"=128
I:"Max Vacuum Range"=128
B:"Owner-Only Machine Use"=false
I:"Player Detector Range"=128
B:"Railgun Block Damage"=true
B:"Reload Handbook Data on Open"=false
B:"Render projector lines"=true
B:"Rotate Hose/Pipe/Fuel Line Recipes"=false
B:"Show Force Fields"=true

Anubot

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Horizons 1.0.6/1.0.7
Mod & Version: Artifice 1.1.2
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug?
When climbing scaffolding, once a lethal height is reached and the player climbs back down, the player dies due to falling damage. Also, when starting to climb down a scaffolding from the top, the player again dies once reaching the bottom.
Can it be repeated? Yes

Anubot

Jul 29, 2019
NOTE: I'm not sure if this is intentional or known, but I couldn't find anything related to it.

Mod Pack:
Horizons 1.0.6/1.0.7
Mod & Version: Extra Utlities, EnderIO, Thermal Expansion, Vanilla
Whats the bug?
No conduit/pipe/node of any sort connects nor interacts with the classic ender chest. It's impossible to place or retrieve items automatically. Hoppers also do not interact with the Ender chest, but that bug should have been addressed by Mojang via MC-5835.
Can it be repeated? Yes

BheephKwaek

Jul 29, 2019
Horizons 1.0.7
Rotarycraft/Extra Utilities

With the update, the fuel line can attach to the fractionator, but none of the rotarycraft pipes connect to drums anymore. Edit: Also the fuel lines dont empty into resivoir, but when they connect graphically the resivoir gets changed to a block of the same texture called "unnamed"

Last edited:

ShaRaKuZz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Horizons
Mod & Version: 1.0.7
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/Q11hy7x9
Whats the bug? Every time i try to create a world the game freezes and never load the world. This is the case for all of the other packs too (which i've tried)
Can it be repeated? Every time
Known Fix: None

Last edited:
Reactions: ebopalisesy

ebopalisesy

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.0.7
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/Q11hy7x9
Whats the bug? Every time i try to create a world the game freezes and never load the world. This is the case for all of the other packs too (which i've tried)
Can it be repeated? Every time
Known Fix: None
Me too. Strange since the class is there in the jarfile, maybe it's not loading it?

Approx Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Zan's Minimap
Pastebin link to crash log: Not a crash
Whats the bug? I do not have a minimap, and I don't think I have a button to open minimap settings either
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

willierpt

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug? I do not have a minimap, and I don't think I have a button to open minimap settings either
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:
Use the opis. It will give you the map that was in the old version "mapwritter" plus if you are a server op you can use the tool to check blocks slowing down tickrate on your server

Enviado do meu ME371MG através de Tapatalk

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

you have to edit modpack and add a map for yourself when you start the launcher.[DOUBLEPOST=1387480282][/DOUBLEPOST]
NOTE: I'm not sure if this is intentional or known, but I couldn't find anything related to it.
Mod Pack: Horizons 1.0.6/1.0.7
Mod & Version: Extra Utlities, EnderIO, Thermal Expansion, Vanilla
Whats the bug?
No conduit/pipe/node of any sort connects nor interacts with the classic ender chest. It's impossible to place or retrieve items automatically. Hoppers also do not interact with the Ender chest, but that bug should have been addressed by Mojang via MC-5835.
Can it be repeated? Yes

this is intentional by vanilla means. You cannot extract items from a vanilla ender chest because it has a storage that relies on player data. A hopper cannot access an ender chest because it is not a player. Vanilla enderchests operate differently than Enderstorage ender chests. Hope this helps.

JoeDolca

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Horizons 1.0.7
Mod & Version: ??? No way to tell.
Pastebin link to Crash Log: http://pastebin.com/RVTRHfEa

What's the bug?: The sides of mountains are riddled with these missing textures blocks:

2013-12-19_18.56.45.png

They are everywhere in any open side of a mountain. When mined, they go away in a click like it's creative mode. They present no tooltip and cannot be grabbed. Crashes when mined with Silk Touch.

Can it be repeated?: Yes. 4 worlds already had these. They only appear in sides of tall mountains and extreme hills. There's no sign of them underground.

Known Fix: None yet.

Reactions: Hollowfires

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Horizons 1.0.7
Mod & Version: ??? No way to tell.
Pastebin link to Crash Log: http://pastebin.com/RVTRHfEa

What's the bug?: The sides of mountains are riddled with these missing textures blocks:

View attachment 8761

They are everywhere in any open side of a mountain. When mined, they go away in a click like it's creative mode. They present no tooltip and cannot be grabbed. Crashes when mined with Silk Touch.

Can it be repeated?: Yes. 4 worlds already had these. They only appear in sides of tall mountains and extreme hills. There's no sign of them underground.

Known Fix: None yet.

This is an issue caused by CoFH Core, and incorrect ID (ID 263) was told to generate instead of ID 16, which is coal. If your wondering it's in the CoFHWorld-Generation.cfg file under the heading atgcoalvanilla in the custom section. Changing the ID should fix the issue with new chunks but, short of using MCEdit or World Edit, I don't know of any fix for existing chunks.

JoeDolca

Jul 29, 2019
This is an issue caused by CoFH Core, and incorrect ID (ID 263) was told to generate instead of ID 16, which is coal. If your wondering it's in the CoFHWorld-Generation.cfg file under the heading atgcoalvanilla in the custom section. Changing the ID should fix the issue with new chunks but, short of using MCEdit or World Edit, I don't know of any fix for existing chunks.
Thanks!
Something's wrong though, if you say this replaces coal, then why does it happen only above certain heights and only in extreme biomes? Coal underground still appears naturally without problem...

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks!
Something's wrong though, if you say this replaces coal, then why does it happen only above certain heights and only in extreme biomes? Coal underground still appears naturally without problem...

It doesn't replace all the coal, just the ones usually in the ATG realm of things, in other words coal above 128 height.

grimmaster1983

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Metallurgy 1.6.2-3.3.1.8
Whats the bug? Zinc ore does not seem to be spawning since recent update?
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:?

steelersaloha013

Jul 29, 2019
Mod and Version: not sure
I wasnt able to post the crash log on pastebin, but i have the last bit which i think is the problem:
#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x69837ebf, pid=4576, tid=2096
#
# JRE version: 7.0_11-b21
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (23.6-b04 mixed mode windows-x86 )
# Problematic frame:
# C [atioglxx.dll+0x807ebf] atiPS+0x1469cf
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# C:\Users\Jared\Desktop\Horizons\minecraft\hs_err_pid4576.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
Can it be repeated: Yes, every time I try to play the pack.
Known fix: ?

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Ars Magica 2 + RotaryCraft
Whats the bug? Breaking a RotaryCraft Industrial Coil using an Ars Magica Dig spell returns not the coil, but a Worm Gear
Known Fix:?

Kaptinobvius

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Unsure (running MCPC+ #181)
Whats the bug? Chunks are not unloading after players leave the area. Unsure if a config option is set wrong (we haven't changed any config's at this point), or if something in MCPC+ is affecting it.
Can it be repeated? Yes, rebooting every hour or 2 gives us a fresh start, but within an hour with >10 players we have 6-8000 chunks loaded.
Known Fix: Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.