Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Fishingbob20

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:Fishingbob20
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:Yes i have
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I love Tech-mods, and personally i really think that community builds and small towns are amazing. I really hope to be part of them!
Why do you want to join us? Tired of playing single player and just lonely. Im looking for some friends on a server
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart, DUH!? haha

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to welcome the following players;

wolfe02 & hellboy30
MikeyP97
Boomflex
Fishingbob20

Thanks for joining Havencraft, enjoy your stay!

Gamaliel

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: mcv333
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yup, love dem cookies
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: well i'm rather fond of building as a team or on my own and having a large city to live in is always fun
Why do you want to join us? just looking for a nice no hassle server to learn more about the modpack on.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart

Aesify

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Aesify
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Why play alone when you can have a friendly community to play in and socialize in
Why do you want to join us?: I love the modpacks and i am looking for a small community that i can be comfortable to play in
Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: because you guys go out to buy some more cookies for us(and you know server restarts and stuff)

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Aesify
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Why play alone when you can have a friendly community to play in and socialize in
Why do you want to join us?: I love the modpacks and i am looking for a small community that i can be comfortable to play in
Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: because you guys go out to buy some more cookies for us(and you know server restarts and stuff)

In-game Name: mcv333
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yup, love dem cookies
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: well i'm rather fond of building as a team or on my own and having a large city to live in is always fun
Why do you want to join us? just looking for a nice no hassle server to learn more about the modpack on.

Welcome both! Thanks for joining HavenCraft. Enjoy your stay!

harvie

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there haha ive been trying to join for awhile i'm on the whitelist but i cant seem to connect :/ do you have any idea what could be causing it? the server isnt conecting on my multiplayer menu :/ sorry to be a pain thanx for reading

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there haha ive been trying to join for awhile i'm on the whitelist but i cant seem to connect :/ do you have any idea what could be causing it? the server isnt conecting on my multiplayer menu :/ sorry to be a pain thanx for reading

Mmh, try to direct connect.

OT: It appears the server crashed for it's very first time, during a restart. I've set it back online. Sorry!

harvie

Jul 29, 2019
Mmh, try to direct connect.

OT: It appears the server crashed for it's very first time, during a restart. I've set it back online. Sorry!

haha its ok buddy its only the server was crashed :D all is good il be on around about now :p

Secret8Squirrel

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: SecretSquirrel6
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Because I'm awesome! xD
Why do you want to join us?: I'm looking for a small FTB server to build and hang out on that doesn't have a lot of drama.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: SecretSquirrel6
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Because I'm awesome! xD
Why do you want to join us?: I'm looking for a small FTB server to build and hang out on that doesn't have a lot of drama.

Accepted, welcome! Please note that minecraft.net is down though, making everyone unable to connect.

bbluebull12

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:bluebull12
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:yes in have :D
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: because this sever look good and love a sever I can play ftb on most are laggey
Why do you want to join us? so i can build and play ftb:)

Mein_minecraft00

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Mein_minecraft00
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: friendly , relatively new to FTB (did notice the modpack aorund 1 week ago), i like to play build eg. with outhers
Why do you want to join us? I played ftb with a friend for a week, his pc crashed and now im looking for servers ( on this forum) i wanna try the out
P.S What is the Codeword?: Cookies!​

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about that. Restarted the server. I'm not really sure why FTB is so glitchy *sigh*