Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Otebon Albrecht

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: gottogo14
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Absolutely
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I feel that I should be whitelisted as I am a considerate player and try very hard to learn and expand my knowledge base from other players. I despise having people mess with my work and hate messing with other people's work. I will admit that if I find someone's home, I will probably stare in awe and wonder how they did it and try to learn from them, but I am very strict about griefing.
Why do you want to join us? I have a friend already on the server named "srgntcuddles." I love playing with him and he's been both my greatest teacher of the game as well as a close friend for several years.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Most likely because I forgot that the server will automatically shut down. When I play MC, I kinda... lose track of time. Especially on expeditions just to see the world or grab resources.

Waynebanks

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: waynebanks
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: i will offer help to all those who need it and maybe a home or materials plus i will not be some guy who just comes on every 2 week NO! but a guy who play everyday :)
Why do you want to join us? i wanted to join becuase this looks like a very nice sever to play on and maybe make some friends plus i think its kinda cool that the sever is french , i do know a lil bit french but not a lot
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: sever restart

flygon62

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: hbk62.
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm friendly and helpful and i know most of the mods by heart.
Why do you want to join us? I'm looking for a small server to interact with other player's and have fun on a server like this one.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because it restarts.

Coolipop

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: kenkenchia
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yep

Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I have been playing feed the beast for a while and I can help others if they need it. Furthermore, I have never been banned from any servers before. Finally, I wish to team up with other people to build structures and towns.

Why do you want to join us? I have played FTB single player for a while and feel that much more can be accomplished with more people. Also, playing minecraft will be more awesome with mature people and your server looks awesome

P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restarts

jamesw40k

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: jamesw40k

Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes I haveMotivate us why we should whitelist you: I am a friendly and responsible person looking for a server to pay on.
Why do you want to join us? I am still looking for a friendly and machure server for me to e able to play on, meet great people and have a great time.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restarts 'cause cookies

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to welcome the following people;

SlaskoCZ
FLGCxRUSSIANx
gottogo14
waynebanks
hbk62.
kenkenchia
jamesw40k

Enjoy your stay! Thanks for joining us at HavenCraft

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Feenrus
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, I am not usually a rule-breaker :D
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Would love a multiplayer experience and this server seemed the most suitable for me.
Why do you want to join us? (Multiplayer experience**)
P.S What is the Codeword?: Cookies :D
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs? Restarts!!!!!!

BigBadLoser

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: BigBadLoser
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:I've been looking for a multiplayer experience free from the annoyances such as greifers, and trolls. My mod specialtys are IC2, BC2, And factorization and thermal expansion. Im not very good with nuclear reactors, so I tend to avoid those.
Why do you want to join us? This server seems like it has the community I have been looking for.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because of the restarts, WHich of course happen every 2 hours.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Feenrus
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, I am not usually a rule-breaker :D
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Would love a multiplayer experience and this server seemed the most suitable for me.
Why do you want to join us? (Multiplayer experience**)
P.S What is the Codeword?: Cookies :D
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs? Restarts!!!!!!

Welcome!

In-game Name: BigBadLoser
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:I've been looking for a multiplayer experience free from the annoyances such as greifers, and trolls. My mod specialtys are IC2, BC2, And factorization and thermal expansion. Im not very good with nuclear reactors, so I tend to avoid those.
Why do you want to join us? This server seems like it has the community I have been looking for.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because of the restarts, WHich of course happen every 2 hours.
I like creating automatic machines, and I am not good at nuclear reactors.

Welcome!

iTwist

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: iTwistGFX
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:Because i love to play minecraft and FTB i also know alot about the mods used in the modpack and i love talking to people on servers!
Why do you want to join us?Because i want to find a good server to play on and havencraft looks cool.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:Server restart............ i guess i was suppose to add cookies in here somewhere :p

Wongger

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Wongger
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes,
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am a mature player with lots of experience. Been playing Minecraft since alpha from there I played on a tekkit server for a few months. Since then I have been playing single player FtB, which has become rather boring.
Why do you want to join us? To meet new people and enjoy the community feeling of being on a server rather than playing single player.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Unannounced server restart

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: iTwistGFX
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:Because i love to play minecraft and FTB i also know alot about the mods used in the modpack and i love talking to people on servers!
Why do you want to join us?Because i want to find a good server to play on and havencraft looks cool.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:Server restart............ i guess i was suppose to add cookies in here somewhere :p

Welcome!

In-game Name: Wongger
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes,
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am a mature player with lots of experience. Been playing Minecraft since alpha from there I played on a tekkit server for a few months. Since then I have been playing single player FtB, which has become rather boring.
Why do you want to join us? To meet new people and enjoy the community feeling of being on a server rather than playing single player.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Unannounced server restart

Welcome!

Mony

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:Mony459
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes (Cookies)
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I saw this server and it looked very interesting and I'm also very attuned and if I start to play something I get addicted. I also run a server that is highly popular as well ( Cnx4mia123 and I own the same server )
Why do you want to join us?This server looks active and good, and I also really want to play with my friend ( Cnx4mia123 )
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:The server is restarted every Two hours.

Carlos Nunez

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Cnx4mia123
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes.(cookies)
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I think I would be a great addition to the community. I myself run a very popular server and know how things work. I think everyone would benefit from my joining.
Why do you want to join us? I saw this server and it interested me, I am hoping to play here with one of my friends if we get whitelisted.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server gets restarted every 2 hours.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Cnx4mia123
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes.(cookies)
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I think I would be a great addition to the community. I myself run a very popular server and know how things work. I think everyone would benefit from my joining.
Why do you want to join us? I saw this server and it interested me, I am hoping to play here with one of my friends if we get whitelisted.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server gets restarted every 2 hours.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay. Even though your motivation kinda scared me. Haha, just kidding.

LazySmurf

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: wolfe02 & hellboy30 {me and my friend}
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: good at building and good with a lot of mods and love to help other when need.
Why do you want to join us? looking for a good server and to help you build you server.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: restarts

MikeyP1497

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: My in game name is MikeyP97.
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes I have read the rules.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: You should add me to the whitelist because I am a friendly person so I wont start or have any conflict with other players, I also am OCD so if I move where I have a home I will bring with me anything that I built so I don't leave a mess where I was.
Why do you want to join us? I have played Single Player of the FTB mod pack and I am now looking for a fun server to play on, and I would also like to interact with other people while having fun playing.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Every 2 hours the server will restart without warning.

ttyyllerrrr

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: 123pker123
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yes and keyword is cookies?
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Because i am irresistible :D
Why do you want to join us? Love BTB but single player getting boring and want to have fun with other people.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: server reset

Boomflex

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Boomflex
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Because I am up for a good life, easy going, new to FTB and looking to expand my BRAND new Youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/3boys1channelYT) and work in partnership with you guys to advertise the server and play with the lads and lasses!
Why do you want to join us? Looking for a nice mature server with good people!
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: server rests