Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

hbk62

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Flygon62
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Well i think i'm a cool guy. Im easy to get along on with and have never been banned before. I played tekkit quite a bit before i found about about ftb, so i do have some experience with the mods.
Why do you want to join us? My own private server is kinda boring with just me and my brother, so i was hoping to join a somewhat more populated one, and have people to discuss ideas and machines with. Pus this server seems like the best one from the server list pages.
P.S What is the Codeword?: cookies

Wubbbi

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Wubbbi
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes I did! =)
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am a friendly, kind and helpfull player. I like it to play in a team and build up awesome things with all those great mods! =)
Why do you want to join us? I am looking for a nice, small and friendly Server with a stable setup. This Server seems to be what I am looking for :D
P.S What is the Codeword?: Cookies!

BrianAwesome100

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: BrianAwesome100
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am a great talkitve person, if there is silence at all I'll probably be the one who starts up a conversation. Apart from being a great redstone mechanic, I can build amazing buildings and efficient sorting systems and mob grinders
Why do you want to join us? I love white list servers, They are usually small so people have communication with one another, and people interact with each other.
P.S What is the Codeword?: My favorite snack... COOKIES

Mephen

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to stray from the normal whitelisting protocol, only to help you get a better understanding of me.​
IGN: Mephen​
Have you been banned before:
Nope, check MCBans if you would like :D
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:
Well, I'll go into detail with my mod experience and my favourite mod!​
Experience with Mods:
I have a bunch, I've been playing modded servers, modpacks, and minecraft ever since they came out (I started playing MC when it was still only classic).​
I've played almost every big mod out there, and enjoyed almost all of them very much.​
I haven't had too much experience with the recent addition mods to IC2 (Greg's Tech) and some of the newer features to Forestry,​
from what I've read about it though seems that it has only made the mods better.​
I originally started playing mods by myself, because back in the day mod servers were as rare as a man on mars.​
When Tekkit came out, I was ecstatic, I no longer had to play by myself!​
Favorite mod and why:
I would have to say Redpower 2, it is a universal workhorse for anything, you can make a machine out of anything.​
Not to mention, there's the nifty micro-blocks, perfect for making houses and covering ugly contraptions.​
Also, the RP-Computers and the ability to control redstone signals can make huge contraptions, turn into small, efficient and lightweight machines!​
Why do you want to join:
Well, I want to join because I'm tired of attempting to play on the public servers.​
There always having some sort of problem, and always seem to have block lag.​
I'm hoping to be able to join a server that's actually nice, with a community I can relate to.​
Have You Read And Agree To The Rules:
Yes.
P.S What is the Codeword:
Cookies!

MadDoctor5813

Jul 29, 2019
Age: 12 (I know that people my age are considered very immature, and I was going to post a large argument against such stereotyping, but I've signed for a lot of whitelists, and so have typed it up twice already, so you'll just have to take my word that I'm mature enough to be on this server.)
IGN: Same as forum username.
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yep.
Whitelisting motivation: I understand most of the mods, Thermal Expansion, Factorization Gregtech, and Twilight Forest being the four mods I don't have much experience with. I consider myself generally helpful, and I used to build underground hovels, but now am starting to focus more on aesthetics when I build, hopefully beautifying the server.
Why I want to Join: I've tried public servers with this pack before, but unfortunately, the things added in this pack become griefing tools in the wrong hands. Whitelist servers, by their very nature, are more protected against this kind of thing. Plus, I want to belong to as many FTB servers as possible, so if one of them goes down, (or both of the ones I belong to at the moment) I can still get my FTB fix.
Codeword: This:
File:Cookie.png

If the image doesn't show up, then the codeword is cookies.

hwemel

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: hwemel
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I know very little about mods in FTB, and I would like to learn more about FTB.
Why do you want to join us? I want to learn more about mods and be in a nice server(the other server i was in, my stuff got griefed)
P.S What is the Codeword?: COOKIES!:D

Bennfarmer

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: NathanGeorge
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes sir
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am a dedicated builder I would commit most of my time to a good 24hour with a good pop.
Why do you want to join us? I am looking for my first feed the beast server to play on. I have played tekkit and I plan on enjoying this very much.

Limitless

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Balkaranx
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yeup
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I love FTB, Play a lot still learning new things. I could teach some people and I can also learn! Never been banned from a server, and I try my best to make friends with everyone :D
Why do you want to join us? Seems like a fun server to join!
P.S What is the Codeword?: Cookies :3

harvie

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: harvie
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yess i have
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: im a strong builder a nice person, and i love interact and hang out with fellow beasters :)
Why do you want to join us? i have been looking for a small community server and looking through the tread this one looks good
P.S What is the Codeword?: its in the rules COOKIES

Synchronica

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, we're two guys looking for a server.

In-game Name: Synchronica
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yeah
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm funnier than a giraffe on laughing gas.
Why do you want to join us? : Multiplayer > Singleplayer
P.S What is the Codeword?: Cookies

In-game Name: thtaznguy5
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yeah
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: He'll embarrass said guy above
Why do you want to join us? : FTB > Tekkit
P.S What is the Codeword?: Cookies

haladur_phox

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:digitalkid2009
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I like to help others out and build cool stuff.
Why do you want to join us? I would like one server on my list to be quiet and awesome

Hirix

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Hirix
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes I have
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Normally you would here some corny generic response that you hear all the time on these applications but really I get tired of that so I am just going to say one thing, try to figure out what it may mean. Unity.
Why do you want to join us? I have been looking hard to find a stable server that is quite active. I want a place where I can settle down and set up to explore the aspects of Feed-the-Beast while under a greater community of others so things don't get fully dull and lonely.
P.S What is the Codeword?: Cookies, hope it is white macadamia. Yum!

xlolfox

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: xlolfox
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yep
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: U should whitelist me because im social and imma help some players !
Why do you want to join us? Because this server looks nice :p
P.S What is the Codeword?: Cookies <3

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. Thanks for all the applications! Due the high ammount I won't quote all of the post; I'll write down all accepted applications below:

-Smackzter
-Wubbbi
-Mephen
-harvie
-digitalkid2009
- Hirix
-Flygon62
-BrianAwesome100

Welcome all, and thanks for joining HavenCraft! I hope you enjoy your stay.

SPUD0W

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: SPUD0W
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yee
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: im very good at building and wish to get better at mods like this. i also once built a castle with just explosions..so you could say im very lucky too. also i will not misbehave otherwise Mcpieandhaggis will beat me. :) x
Why do you want to join us? to build a factory with Mcpieandhaggis
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: because the surver restarts every 2 hours

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: SPUD0W
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yee
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: im very good at building and wish to get better at mods like this. i also once built a castle with just explosions..so you could say im very lucky too. also i will not misbehave otherwise Mcpieandhaggis will beat me. :) x
Why do you want to join us? to build a factory with Mcpieandhaggis
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: because the surver restarts every 2 hours

Welcome! We always love to welcome friends of other players.

MadDoctor5813

Jul 29, 2019
I know I have been denied whitelisting because of my age, so I'm going to provide some references:
PM these people and ask about me if you like:
louiskw
Kaz!
These are the people that have started the threads of the servers of which I am currently whitelisted. I know it can be hard to trust someone my age, but hopefully these "references" will convince you otherwise.
If they are the wrong people, I apologize and tell me, and I will find the right ones.