Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
I know I have been denied whitelisting because of my age, so I'm going to provide some references:
PM these people and ask about me if you like:
louiskw
Kaz!
These are the people that have started the threads of the servers of which I am currently whitelisted. I know it can be hard to trust someone my age, but hopefully these "references" will convince you otherwise.
If they are the wrong people, I apologize and tell me, and I will find the right ones.

Your age is not my only problem. Here is my biggest issue:

I've tried public servers with this pack before, but unfortunately, the things added in this pack become griefing tools in the wrong hands. Whitelist servers, by their very nature, are more protected against this kind of thing. Plus, I want to belong to as many FTB servers as possible, so if one of them goes down, (or both of the ones I belong to at the moment) I can still get my FTB fix.

I want this server to be a close community, not one where players pop in once in two weeks.

lavastage

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: lavastage
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I love multiplayer and love helping others
Why do you want to join us? I want to join because I am sick of playing FTB singleplayer and I want to work with someone else.
P.S. Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: because of the server reboot that happens every 2hrs. P.P.S. i live in america, I thought I would add that since this is hosted in france.

ChadBroChill2

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: ChadBroChill2
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Oh yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm very knowledgeable about the game and have been promoted to moderator ranks on nearly every server I've played on because of my play style
Why do you want to join us? I <3 FTB, and I want an older mature crowd to play with
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: restart to remove loaded chunks and extra entities

phrozen

Jul 29, 2019
You've skipped me over, whether by mistake or on purpose. I was on page one/two. Anyway, hoping I can still be part of this low-latency community =)

Frobond

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:Frobond
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:yupers
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: i have been playing mine craft since alpha and have been enjoying mods for it since the "official" release of the game. started playing feed the beast when it had its first beta release however i have been playing the core mods in it for some time. I wont say im the most knowledgeable about them however i would like to think i know a decent amount.
Why do you want to join us?im just a guy looking for a mature group of people to hang out with. I have no problems using any sort of voice coms to sit around and hang out wile i play. or just veg out mining and building
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:server reboots every 2 hours without a warning

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
I am not trying to be immature in any way, but why was i not accepted?:c

I noticed you had a ban on MCBans - and due the high amount of applications we had that night I decided to skip you. Sorry. Since we don't have that many applications I'll accept you if you can explain me why you got banned.

You've skipped me over, whether by mistake or on purpose. I was on page one/two. Anyway, hoping I can still be part of this low-latency community =)
You are right. I skipped you by mistake, sorry! Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay :)
In-game Name: ChadBroChill2
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Oh yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm very knowledgeable about the game and have been promoted to moderator ranks on nearly every server I've played on because of my play style
Why do you want to join us? I <3 FTB, and I want an older mature crowd to play with
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: restart to remove loaded chunks and extra entities

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay.
In-game Name:Frobond
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:yupers
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: i have been playing mine craft since alpha and have been enjoying mods for it since the "official" release of the game. started playing feed the beast when it had its first beta release however i have been playing the core mods in it for some time. I wont say im the most knowledgeable about them however i would like to think i know a decent amount.
Why do you want to join us?im just a guy looking for a mature group of people to hang out with. I have no problems using any sort of voice coms to sit around and hang out wile i play. or just veg out mining and building
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:server reboots every 2 hours without a warning

Welcome, thanks for joining HavenCraft! By the way, we don't have a server set-up voice Comm. Meaning you'll have to ask other player's their skype account or such.

Soltar74

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Soltar74
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Been playing Minecraft for which seems like forever now, i'm just a laid back Canadian looking to try playing on a multiplayer server for the first time.
Why do you want to join us? Looks like a good, friendly smaller server to play on.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: server restarts

Chocopotato

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: chocopotato
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yep
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I've got plenty of experience in the likes of BC and IC2. As for the rest well...I like to try them out ^.^ .
Why do you want to join us? I've been looking for an FTB server to play
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server restarts every 2 hours

ileaves2live

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: ileaves2live
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yep and I will definitely follow all of them
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am a humorous guy who loves to crack jokes with other people and make friends. I am also a helpful guy who is more than willing to help people with their builds or cave and explore with them. I am also a decent builder (I won't say excellent) and
Why do you want to join us? After playing with the FTB mod pack for a while by myself, I started to get bored and I felt that it was time to find a server and play with some people from around the world. I want to be able to make friends from other countries. Also, I want to learn more about the FTB mod pack since I know that I have definitely not learnt everything about it yet so I want to learn from other people who play with the mod pack as well.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server will restart automatically every 2 hours without an announcement. :)

Skagvard

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Skagvard
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, seems kinda silly not too
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Im a great guy this should probably be reason enuff :3 Also i enjoy helping out. Got quite alot of experience with the mods and belive it or not ive got a logic way of thinking ^^
Why do you want to join us? Been playing on 2FTB servers so far, one is constantly off-line the other one has got an admin that acts like a 13year old boy. So im hoping to find a better community here then ive found in the last 2 servers. Also due to the fact the two servers mentioned above dosent fit me im currently lurking in SSP :(
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server restarts without any announcement.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for all the applications! You've all been accepted, I'll write down all your names though;

-Skagvard
-ileaves2live
-chocopotato
-Soltar74

Thanks for joining HavenCraft, I hope you'll enjoy your stay!;)

Greenie416

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:Greenie416
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yes I have read the rules and I understand and agree with them
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: You should whitelist me because im a polite person who is glad to help anyone.
Why do you want to join us? I would like to join you because I prefer playing with other people and in community's in general also the server looks awesome :D
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: I would get kicked every 2 hours because the server restarts every 2 hours.
The server restarts every 2 hours, no announcement!

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:Greenie416
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yes I have read the rules and I understand and agree with them
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: You should whitelist me because im a polite person who is glad to help anyone.
Why do you want to join us? I would like to join you because I prefer playing with other people and in community's in general also the server looks awesome :D
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: I would get kicked every 2 hours because the server restarts every 2 hours.

Accepted, welcome! c:

SlaskoCZ

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: SlaskoCZ
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, two times!
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: IDK why you should need me ... i know all mods in this pack and i can try teach others. I really dont know what write here :)
Why do you want to join us? SSP is little borig and SMP is sometimes fun without griefers. Your server look serious.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because ... server need rest sometimes

Sry for bad grammar i used googlee translator because my english is little bad

Jackson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FLGCxRUSSIANx
Have i read the rules: Of course
Motivation: I have been a Server lead admin and co owner for around 9 months now.
Why do i want to join?: i want to find a small humble server i can play on and make new friends i am also aiming to help all server admins aswell because its in my blood to help people with whatever i can.
Codeword: its obviously cookies what else would it be?[DOUBLEPOST=1354387230][/DOUBLEPOST]lol and why would i get kicked every 2 hours? because server needs restart without announcement sometimes