Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Actloud

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Actloud

Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yeppers :)
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I bring a positive attitude and a creative mind!
Why do you want to join us? To experience FTB with a great group of people :)
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart of course! ;)

bbluebull12

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:bluebull12
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:yes in have :D
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: because this sever look good and love a sever I can play ftb on most are laggey
Why do you want to join us? so i can build and play ftb:)
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart
[DOUBLEPOST=1355066353][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-game Name:bluebull12
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:yes in have :D
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: because this sever look good and love a sever I can play ftb on most are laggey
Why do you want to join us? so i can build and play ftb:)
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart
:( why did i not get to play on the sever :(

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
We've removed about 50% of the players on our whitelist due recent (massive) griefing. We'll not add more players untill we've found out if either the griefer is no longer white listed or when we catch him red handed. Also the server is in really bad state at this very moment, and don't feel comfortable letting new players experience this.

DONATOR SPECIAL:

Community member Smackzter had given me the oppurtinity to share a ''FREE'' Minecraft account gift code!
As a special thankyou, the next donator who donated 25 euro to the server will get this code for free. No charges! All raised money will be used to pay the server.

Big thankyou to Smackzter!

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:
SilentTheif
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:
Yes I have, and I agree to follow them.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:
I'm looking for a calm server I can sit down and relax in with friends, other players. I would love to meet people, and how my creations/knowledge of the mods.
Why do you want to join us?
I want to join you because the server looks very interesting, this is a calm and relaxing server that I hope to be on for awhile. I love to play newish servers that have a small and calm community.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:
The server restarts every 2 hours, no announcement!

Nonmi9

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: nonmi9
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, Indeed I did.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm a causal player, though am on most days if not everyday. I enjoy a small community or group of people. I'm get along with others very well.
Why do you want to join us? I've been looking for a mature group to hang out, its kinda hard to find. Hope this is the one for me.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server reboot, no warning.

yawavarma

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: yawavarma

Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yep, like i had made them myself.

Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am a active player. Been operator on northcraft for abount a year (norways biggest private server: http://www.mc.cotnorth.com/ ) Dont get me wrong, i just want to play and have fun :p
I know most aspect of FTB, and what i dont know, i find out by myself.

Why do you want to join us? Looking for a small server in europe to play, and get to know people :)

P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: I dont get kicked. The server restarts.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, we sorted alot of issues and the server should be a bit more stable. HOWEVER, we're no longer accepting one-line applications. Applications must be of high quality to get accepted, as we're no longer IN NEED of new players.
Thank you.

~Jenial

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
I've changed the application format. Sorry for all previous applications; those will not be accepted.

th3niiinja

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: th3niiinja
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: I have fully read and do understand the rules. I agree to follow them to the letter.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: You should white-list me bcause I am an active player and I really enjoy building in communities. I like building on multiplayer servers because you can show other people what you build and they can show you theirs as well.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to learn more about the parts of this mod pack. I have literally just basic knowledge of how things work in this and would like to join a community to learn more about all of it really.
Do you have any previous bans?: I do have a previous ban on mc.kiwike.se
If answered yes, how come?: The ban is for griefing, but let me explain it here. We were in the middle of a towny war against the other top nation, and we poured lava on top of their main city. We all got banned for it even though you are allowed, by the servers own rules, to grief during a towny war.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have a little bit of experience with the mods just from messing around in singleplayer. I know how to set some things up, but would really love to learn from other people and not just watching hundreds of videos on youtube.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: I would get kicked every 2 hours because the server has to restart.
What is your secret code?: I believe it would be 208

yawavarma

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, ill try again

In-game Name: yawavarma

Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, fix your own stuff be friendly and dont annoy other people.

Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am a friendly player, who want to explore the game, i have long experice with most aspect of minecraft, and what dont know i find out by myself :)

Why do you want to join us?:
Looking for a small european community. Serious players. And a whitelist server. Think its good thats its strict, mens more serious players.

Do you have any previous bans?: no
If answered yes, how come?:

Do you have any experience with the mods?:
Yea, I am currently operator on northcraft. Been that for 5 months. That is a normal PvP minecraft server running craftbukkit 1.4.5. I am active on forum there, write new, installing plugins, have access to server via FTP. Our record are 41 players online :) The its a nordic server btw. website: www.mc.cotnorth.com (norwegian site)
I also run a private FTB server with a couple of friends atm 0-2 players online.(rent server) But i just want to play, so i think its better to join a server than running one myself. (ip: 81.19.217.134:27575)

P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server restarts.

What is your secret code?: 251 i guess. But, how secret is that?

ceten

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:ceten
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes ofcoure, it's very important to follow them.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm an experienced player for most of the FTB-mods, i really like playing together with people and building something up from the ground. After a while, you can look at what you built and be proud of it. I like that feeling.
Why do you want to join us?: I'm searching for a server because my former server wasn't good. Most of the time, it was down and when it was on, it crashed a lot. So i'm looking to start again. Also i really like the fact that there are commands installed :) so you can sethome
Do you have any previous bans?:No, i don't think so. http://mcbans.com/player/ceten
If answered yes, how come?: /
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, played the "technicpack"(don't kill me for the word) before FTB existed a lot so i know most of the mods. Especially the technicmods, i don't play a lot with the magic mods.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because of building a way to big factory and causing lag =D
What is your secret code? Me thinks it's 650$
BTW hope to see you @ the server :)

MikeyP1497

Jul 29, 2019
Do I have to re-apply to be re-whitelisted? I am still unsure as of why I was removed from the whitelist.

MikeyP1497

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: My in game name for Minecraft is MikeyP97
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: I have read and fully understand all of the rules. I agree to accept all of them and have been known for following the rules of servers that I play on.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I have played this server and I believe to have made friends with some of the players of this server. I am a good player and like to help out people (If they need supplies or advice).
Why do you want to join us?: I like playing with people more than playing single player, I have fun while being with people that I like and FTB mixes both fun with mods and fun with players.
Do you have any previous bans?: I might have been.
If answered yes, how come?: I'm not sure what happened to me on this server, I was removed from the whitelist so I don't know if I was "Banned"
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I play Feed The Beast a lot so I am somewhat familiar with these mods.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Every 2 hours the server restarts without warning.
What is your secret code?: I believe it is 139 but I am not certain.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome yawavarma! Thanks for joining Havencraft.

I can't believe you're the only one who got his secret code right. And indeed, it's not ''secret''.

Follay

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Follay
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: You should consider whitelisting me because I personally love minecraft and I could further offer a nice, mature setting in the server.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join you guys because it is based on a small community (I prefer to actually get to know people rather than meet fifty new people every hour, I think you know what I mean -.-) I also think that this server could further enhance my skill with this mod considering certain things are new to me (I am a former tekkit fanatic)
Do you have any previous bans?: No
If answered yes, how come?: N/A
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have experience with most of the mods (only the ones not introduced in tekkit)
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: I would be kicked every 2 hours due to an unannounced server reset
What is your secret code?: Based on what I can understand my secret code would be F=6 0=15 so 615?

Plasma

Jul 29, 2019

In-game Name: My in game name is "Plasma_Elf"

Have you fully read and understood the rules?: I have fully read and understood the rules

Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I should be whitelisted because I enjoy small minecraft communities. With strict whitelist rules, you can easily eliminated most of the "Trolls" trying to ruin everyone's fun. I've been looking for serious FTB servers for a while, and i hope i may join this one.

Why do you want to join us?: As i mentioned above, I've been looking for serious FTB servers and believe this is one of the few. I believe this is a community where i can trust that i won't be griefed due to the strict whitelisting. I want to be apart of a community, not be alone on a server 40k blocks away because i'm scared of being griefed.

Do you have any previous bans?: I'll answer these two together.
If answered yes, how come?: Yes I've been banned, but nothing serious. I've been temp banned joyfully by my old server Admins. I've never been banned for breaking any rules.

Do you have any experience with the mods?: In all honesty i'm still learning most of the mods. I am very used to vanilla Minecraft but, hopefully people on the server will teach me more about these mods if i am accepted.

P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: You get kicked every two hours because of the server restarts.

What is your secret code? I believe my code is "1612" Forgive me if i am wrong.

Hrulgin

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: TheValliant
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: I have.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm looking for a server where I can build and create a world with interesting and non-griefing people.
Why do you want to join us?: Whitelisted servers tend to be calm, pleasant places to play.
Do you have any previous bans?: No.
If answered yes, how come?: N/A
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, been playing FTB for the last couple months, familiar with all in the pack aside from MFFS, Railcraft & Garry's Carts (Never really get interested in those)
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server resets.
What is your secret code?: 820