Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

XunRa

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: xunra
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm mature and polite.
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to play the mod on a server and do it with mature players.
Do you have any previous bans?: Nope.
If answered yes, how come?: -
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Some, not a lot but I have been playing in single player and learning. Still a long way to go before I can say that I'm experienced.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart I or someone really hates me and goes through the trouble of kicking me every 2h just to mess with my head.
What is your secret code?: 2421

Paulo27

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: yodukie
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Well don't really have anything that special to offer, I'm your normal guy, though I can be a good member, helpful/friendly, and overral like to interact with people, but also like my own space. And I can make cookies, uh, uh?
Why do you want to join us?: I'm really looking for a good server that has some potential to last more than a couple weeks, like some old unfortunate experiences.
Do you have any previous bans?: No.
If answered yes, how come?: ---
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I do, but never really played on a server for long enough to actually experience the mods fully on SMP, only SSP.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because the server would restart and I'd need a break anyway ^_^.
What is your secret code?: 2515

fREAST

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: fREAST
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:
I'm not that special really, i just want to play the game and learn the mod, whilist doing it on a server where i can cooperate and have a nice talk with other people.
Why do you want to join us?:
I was looking for a nice FTB server and found this one, and like i said before i want to join because of the server being a small community, which makes for a "tighter" moods if you will, and becuase i want to learn more about the mod :)
Do you have any previous bans?: No.
Do you have any experience with the mods?:
I have some from playing a little bit tekkit and ftb in both smp and ssp, but not really that much exp. And thats why i want to go on this so i can learn more about it.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because of the automatic server restart that occurs every 2 hours, or some admin trolling with me.​
What is your secret code?: 618
Thank you for taking time and reading through this apply.​

gurnarok

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: gurnarok
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, I have read it and re-read it to comprehend it correctly.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am relaxed and helpful, I mostly mind my own business and don't bother others by requesting items or such nonsense.
Why do you want to join us?: Your server sounds good, since I have tried some tekkit servers and they were overcrowded and they didn't have any resources.
Do you have any previous bans?: No
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have played them as a single player, but I am not an expert so I will spend time on the wiki to learn how to do stuff and sometimes just go creative on single-player to test that everything works before doing it on a server.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because the server resets without announcing.
What is your secret code?: 0721

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks to Jamesw40k we found the source which randomly caused the server to go 0 ticks per second.

On this location the client turned to 0 frames per second and lagged the entire server out, the issue we've had for several days now.
As I had no fps on called location, I've used three nukes to take it down. This is what it looks like now, so you don't think it's a massive grief.
If you know who built this, please tell me. We have a suspect, but he's already removed from the whitelist a few days ago.
11689407.png
\

Carsius

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Age: 18
  2. In-game Name: Carsius
  3. Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Of Course!
  4. Motivate us why we should whitelist you:I am an ex-administrator of the Hatventures minecraft community (I left several months ago from personal issues impeding my activity), I have a large knowledge of all of the FTB mods, and I am a whitelisted member of the Voxel Box.
  5. Why do you want to join us?: I prefer small tight-knit groups of friends over larger, more widespread super-servers, because you lose a sense of community with such expansion. To me, as a server becomes more and more popular, it becomes more and more like singleplayer with a chat room, since there is very little point staying near any main areas due to the threat of griefing.
  6. Do you have any previous bans?: No, I keep a clean record.
  7. Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes- I was first introduced to these mods with the first installation of the Technic Pack (though I switched over to a self-sustained pack once I realized that the pack was condemned by a majority of the modders at the time), and have been playing with them ever since.
  8. P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server reboots every two hours.
  9. What is your secret code?: 31
Thank you for your consideration of my application!

Crane98

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Crane98
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, I understand the Rules and will not break them. :)
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Because I am a Nice, mature builder. I have had FTB for about a week, but I have been playing Minecraft for around a year. I really like helping people and I like to have a lot of fun.
Why do you want to join us?: Because im sort-of new to Feed The Beast, and im looking for a friendly community where I can build and have fun with others.
Do you have any previous bans?: No. Not on any Minecraft server, unless you count that once I got banned by a hacker who banned everyone.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, I have been playing the Technic Pack since February and Saw some of them on there.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because the Server Restarts every 2 Hours.
What is your secret code?: 0318

Waynebanks

Jul 29, 2019
FTB.png

Welcome! Welcome to the forum of HavenCraft. My name is Jenial, the founder of HavenCraft.

HavenCraft is a Survival FTB server. I started this server after the great success of our Vanilla Bukkitserver.

We'd aim for a mature, small and healthy community. We'd keep the server small, to not be worried about Griefers, Trolls, Spammers or other annoying rats. And also the have a close community.

We have all mods enabled except for Mystcraft. Grechtech recipes have been partly disabled

hey guys i was a member of havencraft its a nice sever very friendly today i was going to play non stopped for 2 weeks but i got robbed lost everything good you will get robbed like my self here get angry say your going to steal back from other ppl get banned so i warn lock your stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -a message from wayne 14/12/12
[DOUBLEPOST=1355523249][/DOUBLEPOST]

well looks likes it back to spp for me :(

romario_

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:romario_
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yup :p
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: i been looking for a nice small sever to play on not too full so i dont get gifted or lagout also to get close to ppl
Why do you want to join us?: just have fun keep it cool :cool: and make friends :)
Do you have any previous bans?::eek: never!!!!!!
If answered yes, how come?: N/A
Do you have any experience with the mods?: not all but the main one like railcrfat ,buildcraft and ic2
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: sever restart
What is your secret code?: cookies
--------p.s i kinda share this account with my brother he is 15 he does not play much once every year LOl:)[DOUBLEPOST=1355524964][/DOUBLEPOST]got bored offline :D too forgot to say it XD

Exotic

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Exotic_Miner
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yup
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I enjoy playing with more people when im alone i get bored, i love it when i have people to talk to. also im good with people
Why do you want to join us? Whitelisted : because most of these FTB servers have griefers and your server has commands with would hopefully prevent griefers.
P.S What is the Codeword?: Cookies

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
    • In-game Name: Carsius
    • Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Of Course!
    • Motivate us why we should whitelist you:I am an ex-administrator of the Hatventures minecraft community (I left several months ago from personal issues impeding my activity), I have a large knowledge of all of the FTB mods, and I am a whitelisted member of the Voxel Box.
    • Why do you want to join us?: I prefer small tight-knit groups of friends over larger, more widespread super-servers, because you lose a sense of community with such expansion. To me, as a server becomes more and more popular, it becomes more and more like singleplayer with a chat room, since there is very little point staying near any main areas due to the threat of griefing.
    • Do you have any previous bans?: No, I keep a clean record.
    • Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes- I was first introduced to these mods with the first installation of the Technic Pack (though I switched over to a self-sustained pack once I realized that the pack was condemned by a majority of the modders at the time), and have been playing with them ever since.
    • P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server reboots every two hours.
    • What is your secret code?: 31

Welcome! Please enjoy your stay on HavenCraft.

Darst

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: DarstOmega
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yeppers
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Because I'm very creative and orginized. I'm Veteran MineCraft played (since Early Beta) I'm very friendly and helpful with humor to boot :p.
Why do you want to join us?: Because I've been looking for a Non-PvP FTB server and it seems that your server is just the thing I'm looking for.
Do you have any previous bans?: Nope not that I know of.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: VERY YES
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server Restart
What is your secret code?: Cookies :)

GYY52380

Jul 29, 2019
Hello.

I posted my application a few days ago and I still am not accepted. If you think I am not mature enough, I can give you a list of people with who I played with on applecraft server, who will confrim that I act mature. If that is not a problem, can you tell me what it is?

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Hello.

I posted my application a few days ago and I still am not accepted. If you think I am not mature enough, I can give you a list of people with who I played with on applecraft server, who will confrim that I act mature. If that is not a problem, can you tell me what it is?

You are on the list waiting to get accepted, but we don't want many new players on this point. Sorry.