gregtech block breaker nerf

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
because it isn't really touching a code, is just outside the code. Has nothing to do with no config, like you said.

noskk

Jul 29, 2019
because it isn't really touching a code, is just outside the code. Has nothing to do with no config, like you said.

Ok I'll repeeat, RP2 Blockbreaker +GT expensive recipe mode can break an obsidian, GregTech only change the recipe.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure if no one had posted this thread, no one would start flaming about it here.. zz, FYI, It's been there since december 2012..

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
That's not what he is saying... Block Breakers can already break obsidian, so you are hating on Greg for something he did not add.

I never complained about him adding that block breakers breaking obsidian, I never said nothing about obsidian, I'm hating because he... I'm not even hating because of this, wtf, how did this conversation get here?!

he added an useless/nerf recipe turned of by default... which is stupid.

noskk

Jul 29, 2019
I never complained about him adding that block breakers breaking obsidian, I'm hating because he... I'm not even hating because of this, wtf, how did this conversation get here?!

he added an useless/nerf recipe turned of by default... which is stupid.

A LOT Some people requested it in GT thread (to make a more expensive recipe) when RP2 was out, IIRC he said that he didn't want to nerf the recipe. go check the IC2 forum for that.

EDIT: Hell, you can even still see some people requested the expensive recipe for turtle and computer in GT thread hopefully he wouldn't implement it..

immibis

Jul 29, 2019
I do not agree? dude, I hate greg and his nerfs! whatever he does, even if me makes rain be diamonds, will be wrong at my eyes, but yeah, I do find it rude, just like him changing every recipe he doesn't need to touch.

greg needs to learn from people like Immibis, he can (and he did) make his microblocks work with redpower's pneumatics, but he disabled that, because he has respect.
Actually I can't and didn't, there'd be all sorts of conflicts and weirdness if you could put microblocks from two different mods together on the same block.

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
This thread is now about the evil CovertJaguar modifying vanilla rail recipes. It hurts Notch's poor little feelings.

Reactions: Dravarden

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
Actually I can't and didn't, there'd be all sorts of conflicts and weirdness if you could put microblocks from two different mods together on the same block.

oh, I thought yes, somebody said so in another topic

anyway, respect!

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
(Guys! It's THE Immibis! Just act natural! Don't scare him off!)
Hey Immibis, nice mods you got going there, yeah...OHMYGODILOVEYOUIMMIBIS
So, who here thinks that this isn't a nerf, but a way to make RP2 Block Breakers easier? I have more Tungsten than Iron (and more Diamond dust, too).

Reactions: KirinDave

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
elo actually had plans to do that with tungsten, some sort of tool stronger than diamond for the block breaker (maybe a pick head, so it wouldn't be used as a tool) so it would make more sense (which in my opnion it doesn't, diamond pick is enough)

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
So much hate for GT yet no one can stop using it.

I don't know why but lately these sort of threads just make me laugh. Nothing wrong with anyone to be honest everyone has a right to play the way they want. But still so much hate for this optional thing that people can chose to not use. Heck there is even a mod back without it should learning how to remove it to much work.

Anyways please carry on this sort of reading gets me through the days sometimes.

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
So, if I made something, and I said, "don't change it" it wouldn't be wrong if somebody changed it?
Feels bad to me.

No, it would not be wrong. You absolutely positively do not get to dictate what other people are allowed to run on their own machines

Games have a long history of developers actively trying to stop modding. It happened anyways, and the modders were not "wrong".

Nothing changes just because the game is already modded.

Reactions: ApSciLiara
Status
Not open for further replies.